TpCatch

Your criticism for RF4

Here you can post your criticism about Russian Fishing 4.

Please remain friendly and factual and avoid cynicism for it will lead to misunderstandings.

I do not want to know about competition, I want to know what day you will upgrade to fix this game, only today the game has disconnected about 5 times with me, instead of you worry about competitions worry about arranging the game that is better

Edited by LuuiisMaattoos
  • Like 1

bite rate too low
takes way too long to find fish ( it shouldn't be a full time job just to locate a fish)

no information given in regards to types of lines/lures/hooks should be used. I'm level 35 and still have no idea what to use.

custom tourneys should give a shout out to the map when starting soon, gives people a chance to know there is one to join if they want too.

premium is completely pointless and does nothing at all of any value to the player

add a fish finder for the boat and lights on the boat, no brainier really, i would of thought.

cost to repair is way too high

UL category should be defined by the weight of the line not by the rod, UL rods should give bigger xp boosts though.
REMOVE THE NOISE OF THE BOAT ENGINE 

• Like 1

ok so I been trying to get this rare bait fish for the longest time. I dont see why you would make it rare to get since it's not a good bait fish. look at the weekly or the past trading post no one won't to use or buy or trade for this fish as bait. every time I buy one only small perch roach or other junk fish goes for it. I ask a lot of time for you guys to write a guild on how to get one but no will because there little to no luck in getting it. make the bite rate better for them or make it target a fish worth spending gold for it.

on the other side commander, if you catch 1 you not gonna make it in a baitfish as you get about 100 silver for 1.

not looken sell it I just want it off the list that I haven't caught yet its that and the albino and beside a bait fish you should be able to farm it 

Dear players,
We heard and understood your criticism about the way the bonus premium is awarded. Players who had Premium for at least one day or made a gold purchase between the 29th of August and the 3rd of September, which is when the attacks occurred, will receive 7 days of Premium. Everyone else gets 3 days. The bonus will be credited at 12:00 am UTC on September 13th.
Your RF4 team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

hello
I am very disappointed with the reward for fishing all trophy fish mosquito.
This requires spending a lot of time, a lot of exploration of the lake and a lot of tests of different baits and some fish trophies are very difficult to find and catch rare.
I was thinking of getting a reward for this difficulty but it is not.
So I gave up finishing the missions of the other lakes, it's a shame.
Put a silver or hardware reward in addition to the medal.

Sorry for my bad english;thank you

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.12727_20190912_232615.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.12727_20190912_232623.png

• Like 1

Hi

Please send email to admin@rf4game.com with the IGN.

Thanks

Regards

Levo

I have one big criticism of this game: the bite rate is very low compared with how it was 2 months ago, at lest to me.

I remember having fun in the game, but now I cant see any benefit for having progressed my character or even logging on.

Almost every time this topic is brought up, the responses seem to be centred around players now knowing where to fish or how to, but surely this cannot be the case that suddenly players forgot how to play the game.

Maybe the devs are afraid the players will progress too fast and thus get "bored" of the game, but turning off the "bite rate" is not the solution. All it achieves is players steeping away and exploring other games - there's already a topic on this.

I wish they would do something in this regard, although I am slowly losing hope. Every time I log on I expect to have a bad fishing day and that's absolute shit feeling to have especially when it turns true again and again.

• Like 1

I do have a realy big bug and the bug is that the prizes in this game are to much the rods, reels , enz realy the prizes are almost the same IRL and spinners, spoons enz realy come on be real people you have to spend money and big money to make this game a bit playable and you have to give money becouse you dont get enough in game cash to fix and or upgrade your stuff.

prizes are way to hi to also maintain your upkeep.

make the game intresting for even the biggest noobs. it is a good looking game and the macanics are almost spot on DO SOMETING ABOUT IT PLS.

hi guys i sent email to rf4 admin still not heard nothing about the premium for me or my partner my ign is kevhuk my partner is chrissyhuk67  thanks for any help

I can feel you. This is game after all. You are not supposed to play it 24/7 to achieve something. And it gets boring. Also, I think that majority of players are older than usual gamers so they have families, jobs etc and not much free time to spend. If you have to look good spot for good 2h, it will get uninstalled quickly. I came back to this game after six months, there was a lot of active players in our channel but now, none. All gone. Game developement slowed down a lot, I think this title is dying. It was promising but if its not goldmine, usually devs give up.

Edit: I apparently dont know how to use quote in this forum but I have same feelings as @penicillyn

Edited by Jantori

18 hours ago, kevhuk said:

hi guys i sent email to rf4 admin still not heard nothing about the premium for me or my partner my ign is kevhuk my partner is chrissyhuk67  thanks for any help

Good Day kevhuk.  Please note a response can take up to 72 hours.

Would be cool if the game had IN Game Chat (Microphone Chat) so we can share spots,tips, nice conversation  MAKE RF4 Friends Don’t like typing

remove or  lower the boat sound. being so many of us asking that for 2 years. 
want me to code it for you? its a 10min job. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Crucian said:

Good Day kevhuk.  Please note a response can take up to 72 hours.

thanks buddy i got reply back saying i had it but i didnt notice any increase in number of days so im not sure now thanks anyway mate

On 9/17/2019 at 3:35 AM, Geldour said:

remove or  lower the boat sound. being so many of us asking that for 2 years. 
want me to code it for you? its a 10min job. 

Yep would love to see it and asked way back,  even volume control for those who want a little quieter but not off.  As it is though, makes trolling almost impossible for me as I want to hear my reels but cannot stand that repeating nur nur nurr nurr boat noise for more than a couple of minutes, arrrrrrrrrr its even hurting my head now just thinking about it.

• Like 1

Guest valtra02

hello this little messsage to tell you that we were a team of several players who enjoyed the game very much that is probably the best fishing game we have played. But alas we do not play it anymore, because sitting in his chair in front the screen and wait for an indefinite time before taking fish may not be the solution to attract the players, or keep them. The bite is no longer rendezvous. Besides the fact of going up xp I think that most of the players who loves fishing .peche before all to catch fish .all this to tell you that if you want to loyal the player made something
cordially

I am getting a little tired of unstoppable fish that just take line forever. I was fishing where the last inlet is somewhere around 144:23 Fishing live bait with 36kg braid straight to the hook I tried in vain to anything to not only stop the fish but even though my tension bar was between the two markers the burn light was on from the get go and the fish more like a torpedo just gathered speed. I then persued the fish down the inlet to as far as I could walk to try and get some line back to fight the fish on. The fish continued through the bank in to a field at a speed of near Mach 1 I eventually had to alt f4 to stop it from spooling me. Now I don't mind a hard fighting fish but this was one sided. It might as well of been Moby dick. I had no chance of ever landing this fish. I didn't even get a chance to slow it down. This is happening far to often on that set up I should be able to land fish over 100lb. There is either a bug causing rogue fish that never tire or never slow down or the fish fights are set way to high. Never are fish going to overpower an angler. I have been studying these fish and it appears you need 2.5x the fish's weight( I.e 30kg to land 12kg) to even stand a chance of landing it. I never feel in control of any fish over 10kg even on a heavy set up. We have no control over the fish they are unstoppable and the most disappointing aspect of this is when you chase after one of these fish that sometimes is on for in game days you find it only weighs half of what your rig set up is. All we end up with is a repair bill and no fish. Or a wasted game day when you would be far better off catching gudgeon for the lack of reward. I really am at a loss now. I am at the maximum of my set up range but the next set up would of faired no better and that's some 5k silver more expensive. In my opinion you have the fish power set far to high. Some weigh ounces and break 10lb line how is this possible? It just feels like an intentional setting to keep catch sizes to small fish that earn nothing.  Fish do not behave like this unless it's a Marlin 🙂

• Like 1

My game crashing after 2-3 fish catched, the fish photo not appear and at next fish catched game freeze, crash or not return to fishing screen.

Happening far too frequent. This game has rogue fish that will not stop running no matter what line you have on . The other day I had to chase a grass carp from the lake down the inlet to as far as you can walk . I had 27kg leaders and the Grass carp was 12kg . This is not right there is no way on earth that fish can run and run . If it wasn't for me running after it and reeling in the equivalent of almost 1000 meters of line it would of spooled me. The whole fight my reel was on red burn which is another falsehood . What do you think the drag is for? Please don't tell me that 12kg fish can tow 3 times their body mass plus the gear strength for an infinite time. IRL that fish would of gone on one limited run and been in the net in 5 mins. Just now again it happened 279 meters of 27kg line ripped off the spool without stopping and I know these fish are not big because every single one I have managed to be able to chase and land has been half the size of my gear. All I end up with is massive repair bills for friction burn and no fish and wasted time. I am fed up to my back teeth of these fish. Are we not supposed to catch these fish? I see 400 kg fish landed in records please tell me how when the highest rated gear is a fraction of that ? I cannot stress enough the settings on the fish strength is ridiculously high. Please fix this . thanks😉