Spring Fling Day 4

• Administrator
SFD4.png

Official Social Media Platforms

facebook discord youtube twitter twitch

Spring Fling Day 4

Greetings Anglers!

Each day of the Spring Fling event we will post a new clue. The goal is to figure out the target and catch it before anyone else! You will win the specified prize. Rules will be found below along with details on the prize. Here is today's clue:

It is used in a Purse

It is used in Shoes

Find one with a Star

And you will not Lose

Regards,
RF4 Team

Rules

Rules:

1. Must be on the standalone client.
  2. Must be caught after the post unlocks at April 1st 2021 8:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM CEST
  3. For this the fish must be greater than or equal to the target weight and caught at the correct venue.
  4. All that must be posted is the image of the fish with the weight. First person to post the target fish with the goal weight wins.

Prize

Overlord 87

overlord1.png

• Like 6

• Administrator
1 hour ago, LazyPhilosopher said:

So does this just go on until someone catches it...? 

Or, was it just for the first?

Or was it a Fool's joke. 

It will close at the end of the Streamer Marathon tomorrow. Until then both remaining tasks will be open.

12 minutes ago, Railzy said:

that leather was at bear lake? when i asked you the other day we if we had to catch it at the same lake as the picture you told me yes

yea it was caught at bear lake as you can see in my picture,i know nothing about what lake you have to catch it at.

6 minutes ago, monjak said:

yea it was caught at bear lake as you can see in my picture,i know nothing about what lake you have to catch it at.

yeah congrats on the trophy.  i asked for clarification the other day and was told it had to be on the same map as the one in the photo which is amber lake so dont know if elwoodiath noticed it wasnt on amber it was bear. 

27 minutes ago, Railzy said:

yeah congrats on the trophy.  i asked for clarification the other day and was told it had to be on the same map as the one in the photo which is amber lake so dont know if elwoodiath noticed it wasnt on amber it was bear. 

ohh its fine if its not good enough then please elwood take the reel back.

• Like 1

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, monjak said:

ohh its fine if its not good enough then please elwood take the reel back.

Thank you Monjak - this was my mistake. I should have checked the body of water.

• Like 3