Hi, as I am a RF4 streamer for a long time, also I am from Balkan where is (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Slovenia, Greece)
A lot of people (more then 100) ask me is there any chance to RF4 make Balkan Region, I am totaly 100% sure that there is more then 500+ players from Balkan and also they would like to RF4 add Balkan Region in the future,also I belive there are a lot of teams from Balkan who play RF4.
In hope that topic get intresting for the developers in RF4 and all crew from RF4, I would like to hear your anwser in the future.

Best Regards 
AlukarDTV (RF4 Streamer)

• Like 15

17 hours ago, AlukarDTV said:

Hi, as I am a RF4 streamer for a long time, also I am from Balkan where is (Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania, Romania, Slovenia, Greece)
A lot of people (more then 100) ask me is there any chance to RF4 make Balkan Region, I am totaly 100% sure that there is more then 500+ players from Balkan and also they would like to RF4 add Balkan Region in the future,also I belive there are a lot of teams from Balkan who play RF4.
In hope that topic get intresting for the developers in RF4 and all crew from RF4, I would like to hear your anwser in the future.

Best Regards 
AlukarDTV (RF4 Streamer)

About the BALKAN REGION Lenguage can be English so everyone can understand ( 5 Countries speak almost the same lenguage but other doesnt ) 
and i that case will be equally with others

• Like 5

Honestly as an RF4 player I would like to see the Balkan region in this game as it stands out for its beauty and endemic fish species such as Mladica, Trout and many other fish. The Balkan region is very important because it has a lot of lakes, so you can also fish with Feeder and Carp equipment. I hope everyone will agree with me because I think the Balkans are very rich in fish and should be given a chance to make it in this game!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

People  from  Balkan  enjoy  RF4  ,  i believe  there  are   thousands of  people  playing  this  beautiful game  , this will  be  someting  great .

• Like 5