CafrowL

Recycling bin

Hi I would like to see a a recycling bin where you can throw away old things or things you no longer use. And maybe get some money back or that you get something else back. For example I throw a broken Tagara 10000 and I get back 500silver or if I throw a Tagara 10000 that is not broken and I get back maybe 5000 silver. Or I have an old lvl 10 fishing rod that I do not use and I get some bait or silver back as a thank you for submitting it.

Or perhaps a marketplace where you can sell/buy used items to make bit of money?

• Like 1

An auction house is a long time planned feature. We must just wait for implementation. Some old info was, that there was some internal testing, but there is no new info about this feature...

I'd also like a recycling bin for items that can't be repaired. Or at least a place outside the backpack/inventory. If I continue breaking a few items monthly it'll be hard to find the working ones!

9 minutes ago, Bizman said:

I'd also like a recycling bin for items that can't be repaired. Or at least a place outside the backpack/inventory. If I continue breaking a few items monthly it'll be hard to find the working ones!

you can put them in any tent at any camp in the game. 

6 minutes ago, Crapu said:

you can put them in any tent at any camp in the game.

Oh? Didn't know that! I put one broken reel on the drawer in the cabin and it still shows in my backpack so I thought it's similar in the tent. Thanks!

Even better: When I went into the tent to store my defect items I found the recycling bin by accident! It's right there in the lower right corner in the inventory: There's a box with an arrow and when you click it there's a bin. Choose an item and then click the bin and you'll be asked if you really want to throw your stuff away. Just what I asked for!

This is what I mean by this thread.
Then what you get back it is up to RF4 to decide as a thank you for not throwing your things in the wilderness.

This is something that would be very good especially for new players, but also old players.

I know there is a trash can in the inventory but this will allow you to go to this recycling bin and get something back.

rf4_4.0.15859_20210501_151428.png

• Like 2