You will surely make many players happy by adding a minimap on the game screen while trolling with the boat. Please, it doesn't cost you anything to do it but towing without knowing where you are going is really annoying. I sincerely hope that you take this suggestion into consideration and that you will do so as soon as possible. Thank you. Translated with google translate.

• Like 2

As in the real world, when trolling, you have the marine sounder that communicates the depth, so as to follow the seabed, because not all lures sail at the same depth. Personally, I often don't practice trolling in game for this very reason. You can't even look forward because you can't see if a fish has taken the bite and also, looking back to see the rods, you can't even see both. In short, the in-game trolling system should be really improved. I hope as soon as possible, because I love trolling and because I know for sure that all the players would be really happy. I therefore ask anyone who sees this post to quote and respond, everyone gives their opinion, maybe so, we will be taken into consideration. Many thanks.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, GioShark said:

As in the real world, when trolling, you have the marine sounder that communicates the depth, so as to follow the seabed, because not all lures sail at the same depth. Personally, I often don't practice trolling in game for this very reason. You can't even look forward because you can't see if a fish has taken the bite and also, looking back to see the rods, you can't even see both. In short, the in-game trolling system should be really improved. I hope as soon as possible, because I love trolling and because I know for sure that all the players would be really happy. I therefore ask anyone who sees this post to quote and respond, everyone gives their opinion, maybe so, we will be taken into consideration. Many thanks.

Try reducing the drag on your rods. That way you can hear the drag engage when you have a bite while trolling, and still look forward.

• Like 1

Perhaps a much smaller adjustment is needed,  a code can be added under trolling mode that gives a directional travel of the boat on the map, The player is in a fixed point on the boat, easy to put an additional arrow on the map showing the front direction of the boat from that point in a different color.