Sign in to follow this  
sirfishalot

Spod access as 4th rod

As it stands we can use 3 rods to fish with which is fine. I can also use a marker rod along with my 3 selected fishing rods. I can also feed with the catapult. Why can I not use my spod rod to feed the other 3 lines without having to put 1 of the 3 designated rods away first?. Could you please make the spod rod the same as the marker rod and allow its use whilst fishing with 3 rods. Thanks

I can use all five rods, not sure if it is related to me having premium or not?

339736367_5rodsrf4_4.0.15859_20210524_081957.thumb.png.85f25165cdc7810ccd98fcfd01f6f236.png

2 hours ago, Cod Eyes said:

I can use all five rods, not sure if it is related to me having premium or not?

339736367_5rodsrf4_4.0.15859_20210524_081957.thumb.png.85f25165cdc7810ccd98fcfd01f6f236.png

Hi Cod can you tell me if your spod rod is specifically a spod rod only or are you using an old bottom rod for spodding? because I am using an old astra bottom rod with the spod setting. I don't see why the game is counting it as a 4th rod as it has not tackle set up on it? . I have premium so its not that. I hope its not a case of having to buy a spod rod specific to be able to use it as you use yours. I mean I am essentially doing the exact same thing?

Screen Shot 05-24-21 at 11.28 AM.PNG

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sirfishalot said:

Hi Cod can you tell me if your spod rod is specifically a spod rod only or are you using an old bottom rod for spodding? because I am using an old astra bottom rod with the spod setting. I don't see why the game is counting it as a 4th rod as it has not tackle set up on it? . I have premium so its not that. I hope its not a case of having to buy a spod rod specific to be able to use it as you use yours. I mean I am essentially doing the exact same thing?

Hello, you need a "Spod Rod". 

Edited by Cod Eyes

4 minutes ago, Cod Eyes said:

Hello, you need a "Spod Rod". 

So I can use my bottom rods to spod but cant use it at the same time as a spod rod because it doesn't say spod rod. Well par for the course I guess. How sad. I'll just make do in that case . Cheers bud