Or mabye a trophy sterlet... but orherwise nothing!!!! ūüėā

Hi,

The following statement doesn't tell us much. Can you elaborate please? More fish, less fish, migration change?

The balance of fish populations on Winding River and Mosquito has been adjusted.

Thanks,

PL

7 minutes ago, PL69 said:

Hi,

The following statement doesn't tell us much. Can you elaborate please? More fish, less fish, migration change?

The balance of fish populations on Winding River and Mosquito has been adjusted.

Thanks,

PL

Statement from their facebook page

" There was a mistake in the last patch note regarding the water bodies that were effected by rebalancing of fish species. Kuori lake weren't the one of them. Mosquito lake had some minor changes "

1 hour ago, CycleDave said:

Statement from their facebook page

" There was a mistake in the last patch note regarding the water bodies that were effected by rebalancing of fish species. Kuori lake weren't the one of them. Mosquito lake had some minor changes "

That's what I wrote and it doesn't answer the question.

I think it is for us to discover. 

tell us what they changed would be way too much hand holding.

• Like 1

how long is the green arrow on the map in relation to actual distance when zoomed all the way out

Edited by f1shbee

To save a mod replying..
I already asked this during Q n A stream.
The arrow is of no particular set length that scales to measure map and the position is only approximate.

• Like 1

what about a button u can press to pack all three rods away at once rather than having to reel each rod in 

22 minutes ago, stuarty35 said:

what about a button u can press to pack all three rods away at once rather than having to reel each rod in 

Hi  stuarty35

If you don't remember the key binds you can hit  F1 on your keyboard to see the key binds. For question it is Backspace key puts into your backpack you can also go into your settings and change your key binds, but their are some you can not change.

13 hours ago, jlkeys said:

Hi  stuarty35

If you don't remember the key binds you can hit  F1 on your keyboard to see the key binds. For question it is Backspace key puts into your backpack you can also go into your settings and change your key binds, but their are some you can not change.

I think he meant a button he wants so you standing on shore looking at 3 rods in water.
You press 1 button and it auto reels in 3 rods and puts them in backpack (for like when you logoff)

To which i hope we never get such a button.

True honey doesn't give comfort anymore or very little. Nerf not in the patch or bug?

9 hours ago, aleksplayer15 said:

HI my brother have start playning rf4 i want sent himn som stuff but play same pc is posibile to sent to him some stuff?

@aleksplayer15 You need to purchase premium time to send items to other players. Right now Premium time is on sale!

On 15/06/2018 at 6:54 PM, JKingyTV said:

Is there a reason why the UK isn't listed here?

Reveal hidden contents

eng.png

Anyone? And that people from the UK are showing in the US records, I'm confused.

they asked to be moved to US..

Mabye to only speak with english speaking people.

Mabye to grow their E-Peen on the ratings :P

And there arent any uk region / country, as the playerbase from the uk isnt high enough at the current moment.

Edited by mqg

Hi, instead of doing (disassemble), I did (pick up). Is there a solution for recovered? please. I have all lost rod and reel.. :(

49 minutes ago, jimmy95 said:

Hi, instead of doing (disassemble), I did (pick up). Is there a solution for recovered? please. I have all lost rod and reel.. :(

Hi you mean discard instead of disassemble? because i never did that but im interesting if we can have our tackle back if we make a mistake hope you will have an answer

Ta Discard, Disassemble et Pick up. Et j'ai cliqué sur pick up et depuis j'ai plus ma canne et le moulinet qui était dessus. Sur google traduction pick up sa veux dire ramassé, je comprend pas le délire.    

1 hour ago, PecheurFraicheur said:

Hi i'm a frenchguy so please excuse me for my commentary. How to sell an item i wouldn't buy ? i buy it twice =/

Hi PecheurFraicheur

Please got the shop where you bought item , looking at the shop building and press Y , please don't enter the shop menu - just look at the building.

You got 24 hrs in game time ( 1hr real time)  to do that and only if the item is not used/ doesn't have wear on it.

Regards

Levo

• Like 1

@jimmy95

Discard = jeté, suprimé -> si tu le fait sur un lancé avec moulinet et tout le montage, tout par à la poubelle

Disassemble = démonté, séparé -> ca te met moulinet et tout le montage dans ton inventaire

Pick up = prendre (en main) -> ca te quitte l'inventaire et tu voit ton personnage avec ton lancé en main

Voila pour √™tre s√Ľr, si t'as cliqu√© sur PICK UP et que ca t'a tout supprim√©, fait vite un mail √† support@rf4game.com.¬†

(Et en passant, bien joué pour tout tes beau brochet sur Old Burg B|)

• Thanks 1

How do I get the right rod and reel to display in my stats as now I cannot cast any further for them to display correctly . Is there another way to do this ?