On 4/19/2019 at 10:13 AM, Marcoz said:

No Easter sale on prem and gold ? 

@Marcoz

All our sales are announced through our social media and website and the ingame chat, so keep an eye on them.

Regards, Butcher™

18 hours ago, Marcoz said:

Why can't you just say:

A) No sorry, not this year.

B) Yes, we're preparing it, wait until.......<<< put a date here.

@Marcoz

You got your answer, we can`t say more about it.

Regards, Butcher™

59 minutes ago, Marcoz said:

Mr. Butcher...where did I get my answear ?

Let me quote you:

"All our sales are announced through our social media and website and the ingame chat, so keep an eye on them."

So the above answear applies to question like: "How do I find about sales ?"

And my question is: Is there an Easter SALE on prem and gold this year ????

@Marcoz

All our sales are announced through our social media, website and the ingame chat So if there is a sale you be informed through these channels.

So if there is no annoucment there is no sale. I`m sorry, but cannot give you more info than that.

Regards, Butcher™

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LoneWulvss said:

hi guys i know its already being asked but is there going to be a gold sale this easter  i know you said it will announced through your social media pages but any more info would be great thanks

@LoneWulvss

I`m sorry, can`t give you more info then keep an eye out on our social media, website and the ingame chat for sales.

We cannot give you more info than that.

Regards, Butcher™

• Like 2

On 4/26/2019 at 3:20 PM, EdNovi said:

Which map is the cheapest for buying equipment? Is it Volkhov?

@EdNovi

Dont know for sure if its cheaper, but the chance of equipment being in stock is better then on the lower level waterbodies.

Regards,

Butcher™

On 4/13/2019 at 9:43 AM, Butcher1972 said:

@Tincan

Thanks for your feedback. Its on the suggestions list, but cant tell if its gonna be implemented or not atm.

Thank you for your feedback! I came back to play for a few hours tonight, and I really miss playing the game but... as I've stated, it's difficult for me to move my fingers off of the typing keys. I know like 95% of the world is fine with wasd, but I'm *really* hoping you folks can change it.
Also, I absolutely adore what you've done with the digging up worms since I last played (it's really been a while). Thanks for that!

Hello, with an Internet package of 20 G, then I play how long has RF4? Thank you

3 hours ago, roland12 said:

Hello, with an Internet package of 20 G, then I play how long has RF4? Thank you

@roland12Your question is difficult to understand. I believe you are asking with a 20Gb cap on your internet connection how long could you play RF4? Please let me know if this is correct.

5 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@roland12Your question is difficult to understand. I believe you are asking with a 20Gb cap on your internet connection how long could you play RF4? Please let me know if this is correct.

@roland12If this is indeed the question, 20gb should be enough to play RF4 for a month. That being said this also depends on your playtime and other online habits. You will need to monitor your bandwidth usage and ensure you are not going to go over your cap.

• Thanks 1

Hello, maybe a stupid question, but when landing a bigger fish from the boat, I wanted to use the landing net and there is a notification:  NO LANDING NET.

Can't find anything on the forum about this. Please help! 

59 minutes ago, Xtron said:

Hello, maybe a stupid question, but when landing a bigger fish from the boat, I wanted to use the landing net and there is a notification:  NO LANDING NET.

Can't find anything on the forum about this. Please help! 

Nevermind, found it! Store. Lol

I noticed people writing they were just about reaching the trophy weight by 1kg or so.

Where can I find the trophy weight threshold for each fish species ?

4 hours ago, Largonaute said:

I noticed people writing they were just about reaching the trophy weight by 1kg or so.

There's no official table about it, there's few community made but isn't guarantee that's correct information, but mostly you will find it out with time, playing the game. You can get an idea  by reading their descriptions.

13 hours ago, Largonaute said:

klick me <-- this should be the most precise/updated one, there are others around, but they are older and not that detailed.

1 hour ago, з said:

klick me <-- this should be the most precise/updated one, there are others around, but they are older and not that detailed.

Great stuff, thanks a lot.

And thanks to those who spent time making it.

3 hours ago, Largonaute said:

Is there, by any chance, a table that would list the various possible café orders for each water body ?

@Largonaute

There isnt one atm sir.

Regards, Butcher™

Some questions about boat rental ticket duration:

1) when I am far away with my boat and decide to quit the game (Alt F4), is the time that would be required to return to the boat station deducted ?

2) when I park at one of those quays, signaled by an anchor and available on some maps, is the time I spend fishing onshore deducted ?

I guess the answers are No and Yes but just want to be sure.

2 hours ago, Largonaute said:

Some questions about boat rental ticket duration:

1) when I am far away with my boat and decide to quit the game (Alt F4), is the time that would be required to return to the boat station deducted ?

2) when I park at one of those quays, signaled by an anchor and available on some maps, is the time I spend fishing onshore deducted ?

I guess the answers are No and Yes but just want to be sure.

Hello Largonaute,

1) When you turn your game off the timer stops instantly until you log back in then it starts again.

2) When you get into your boat your boat ticket timer starts and is being reduced while you are online in the game. It doesn't matter if you are in the boat or on the shore or even if you are in a different map. If you started using your boat ticket then it will be counted down while you are online and there is no way to stop it, but the next ticket won't be used if you don't select a new one when the last one runs out.

Hope these answers explained everything to you.

Best regards,

Gytautelis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Todays Announcement:

"Cozy fishing next to each other is great, but sometimes you might want to prove your skills! Special fishing tournaments with unique prizes will help you achieve your goals"

PLEASE do not make the same mistake like other games did and make those "unique prizes" overpowered.

If you do so people see it as a must have and will get very frustrated if they can not acquire them "in time".

This will be the case for a casual due him not having time wise the chance to participate at all competitions to increase his chance and also for hardcore players, because you can have as much "skill" as you want, you can know hotspots, the perfect bait & GB, the perfect setup, but if RNG does not like you several Times in a row, you won't get anywhere with that "skill".

Stil looking forward to it and hope those tournament will provide much fun, also thanks for the shopicon for owned gear, nice QOL change, can we get a adjustable boat engine and main menu volume next please? 😋

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, balauru327 said:

Hello,

I have a friends birthday, and i want to give him come present a lure in the game, but how can i do that?

Thanks

@balauru327

Thats a a friendly gesture of you! To do so you got to have premium, then you can send gear etc. to others.

To actually send stuff you select your friend in ingame chat ("Q") and press "+" to scroll through your inventory and select the item you wish to send him.

Regards, Butcher™

On 6/1/2018 at 9:28 PM, LadyofGames said:

Here you can post any questions about food, storage, keepnet and anything else that isn't covered by any of the other sections.

Hello guys i need help.When I get into the game I do not hold anything and the player is going to go back.I dont know how i fix it.Will you help me?Plese.

19 minutes ago, PeraOsisani01 said:

Hello guys i need help.When I get into the game I do not hold anything and the player is going to go back.I dont know how i fix it.Will you help me?Plese.

@PeraOsisani01

Hello Pera, sounds like you`ve got a steering wheel or some kind of controller connected to your pc. If thats the case, please disconnect these and your character will walk normal again. If it doesnt fix your issues then please send an email to Support@rf4game.com.

Regards, Butcher™

Hey guys anyone know the best way to regain health and stamina? Managed to get health back to about 75% and  cant get it any higher energy will not go past 50% and goes down to like 10% every other fish which very frustrating! drank about 100 cups of tea, coffee, cocoa, fresh milk ive tried sour cream, kefir ,garlic and lots of other food items and its still not moving apart from when i get a fish and it goes down very quickly! Any help would be appreciated. 

9 minutes ago, Tenchy said:

Hey guys anyone know the best way to regain health and stamina? Managed to get health back to about 75% and  cant get it any higher energy will not go past 50% and goes down to like 10% every other fish which very frustrating! drank about 100 cups of tea, coffee, cocoa, fresh milk ive tried sour cream, kefir ,garlic and lots of other food items and its still not moving apart from when i get a fish and it goes down very quickly! Any help would be appreciated. 

Hello Tenchy,

Have you tried using medicine that you can buy in the grocery store? That should help to restore your health bar. Also restoring your health bar is slow and tedious process.

Best regards,

Gytautelis.