I have a question about the alcohol. Why is there so many different types of booze in the game? Like does drinking say vodka over making mulled wine have any difference? Just wonder this because I see so many types of expensive alcohol in the stores. Thanks 

2 hours ago, AquaholicHooker said:

I have a question about the alcohol. Why is there so many different types of booze in the game? Like does drinking say vodka over making mulled wine have any difference? Just wonder this because I see so many types of expensive alcohol in the stores. Thanks 

Hi AquaholicHooker

Every alcohol gives a different % of bonus xp. Also some of the alcohols have some other bonuses, it is up to us players to discover them.

Regards

Levo

Can somebody pls reply to my last post still trying to get the right reel and rod to display on my profile in game 

On 27/06/2018 at 7:51 AM, baso7589 said:

Oui je suis sur d'avoir fait pick up, tous le matérielle est revenue dans mon inventer a par la canne. (Merci pour les broc)

On 30/6/2018 at 10:09 PM, Levo said:

Hi AquaholicHooker

Every alcohol gives a different % of bonus xp. Also some of the alcohols have some other bonuses, it is up to us players to discover them.

Regards

Levo

They can also affect your health differently ;)

6 minutes ago, blute2 said:

hello guys. I understand that fish get a way that's ok but the way the fish getaway is just not realistic at all 4 fish in one days fishing all getaway so strange so i recorded after the first two fish. what do you think is this normal

It looks to me that your pulled the hook out of it's mouth. Try investing in bigger hooks for bigger fish like carp, you'll have less of this happen to you. 

• Confused 2

@RockMic from what i understand, the orders in the cafe are affected by how many of the orders have been completed.

So if alot of chars, burbots, trouts are being handed in, but not alot of gibel, roach, ruffes, after a while the chances of those fish appearing in orders gets higher.

Please correct me if im wrong, but i think it was mentioned in a Lady stream a long time ago.

7 hours ago, LazyPhilosopher said:

It looks to me that your pulled the hook out of it's mouth. Try investing in bigger hooks for bigger fish like carp, you'll have less of this happen to you. 

if you say i need bigger hooks well that's nonsense i use big hooks and they are carp hooks plus i didn't pull the hook out of the fish the fish did it on its own so hmm?

1 hour ago, mqg said:

@RockMic from what i understand, the orders in the cafe are affected by how many of the orders have been completed.

So if alot of chars, burbots, trouts are being handed in, but not alot of gibel, roach, ruffes, after a while the chances of those fish appearing in orders gets higher.

Please correct me if im wrong, but i think it was mentioned in a Lady stream a long time ago.

I understand perfectly we will wait for new deliveries of coffee.
It is probably in some competition I was mentioned by Ledy

8 hours ago, blute2 said:

if you say i need bigger hooks well that's nonsense i use big hooks and they are carp hooks plus i didn't pull the hook out of the fish the fish did it on its own so hmm?

Rude. Obviously you had the line as tight as you could get it. The line didn't go slack and the fish spit the hook, so the only conclusion i can come to is that it was pulled out of it's mouth.

If you still don't think that's not what happened, you're probably just really unlucky. It happens to the best of us.

? Rude. Obviously  omg

the drag was on 26  its everest reel  the line was 23kg the line wasn't as tight as i could get it..  if i can not use 26 drag on 22kg reel with 23kg line i may as well use gold80 with 29 drag

thx for your answer but its not correct

Experience wise the chance of yanking hooks out does increase from reel drag 25 upwards.

I did not have a single one with 24 and lower(indicator only in yellow arera.) and I had my most with 28-29 (indicator minimal before red area, but still always orange).

This does also make sense, as harder the brake is set as more power the fish has to use to activate it as more force is at the hook and line.

Your argument with line size should not matter at all in that case.

The question is just how lucky you get RNG wise, because you will always lose a fish once a while with almost max drag.

Maybe someone can confirm, or post different experiences.

Ps: Just trying to help, not judging any kind of fishing style.

Edit: Maybe there is even some RNG factor how good the hook is set, you never know with games like that.

Edited by Setup

7 minutes ago, Hystorm2018 said:

Greetings,

How do I transfer items to another player?

Thanks much.

Hi Hystorm2018

You need to open a private message window to that player and use + button on the bottom of this window to add items you want to send. Please remember that you need to have premium to be able to send items to another players, you not need premium to be able to receive them.

Regards

Levo

10 minutes ago, Hystorm2018 said:

OK, thanks much.

I looked in the description for Premium and didn't see that.

Hi Hystorm2018

You are welcome.

Please see this for future reference:

Premium subscription:
-Premium subscription enables you to get particular bonuses and additional opportunities.

The player with premium subscription can:

*Get additional experience when catching fish.
*Increase the chance of improving fishing and crafting abilities.

*Send items with personal messages.

*Create a group chat

Regards

Levo

I went to prison and lost the fish I had already got one of them trophy

1 hour ago, Jhow said:

I went to prison and lost the fish I had already got one of them trophy

@Jhow When you are sent to prison you lose the fish in your keep net. This is normal behavior.

@Jhow If you had fish in your keep net then you could turn them in and quickly get out of the prison pond. We remove the fish so that you must fish through the amount assigned to you.

im getting really annoyed because i was sent to the penalty pond because i cursed in a private chat to my friend and he thought it would be funny to report me so i got sent to the penalty pond i found it funny at first but then i started fishing and at first there really was no problem i was catching a little bit of fish and then i didnt play for a couple of day and today when i came back i have been fishing for 6 houres irl and i have cought nothing i have definetly learned to not curse ingame anymore but it would be amazing if i could return to mosquito lake and start fishing and have fun again.