HI anaalkabaal24

The TOS ( Terms of Service) applies to every chat even PM ( private message ). Unfortunately their is no early release program you have to pay the penalty for your actions.  The only way you can get out is fish your way out.

Good Luck!

jlkeys

4 minutes ago, Hystorm2018 said:

How does one go about changing the Icon or picture of/in our profile?

Thanks in advance.

Hystorm2018

Hi please log into your account on the rf4 website (not the forum) once you logged in, you will see small pencil near your profile picture, click on it and upload the new picture.

Regards

Levo

Is there somewhere that explains the skills under the 'O' button?

There seems like some of them cross-over other skills.

Sorry, I don't know where to post a question like this on the forum.

Thanks much.

5 hours ago, gastonSM said:

hi guys, how often get renew the store? im waiting for a week at least

Hi gastonSM

I am sorry but I can't give you exact info how often the shops restock, but as Gene mentioned in his stream few days ago, developers are working on system that makes easier for new players to buy items from the shops.

Regards

Levo

10 hours ago, Levo said:

Hi gastonSM

I am sorry but I can't give you exact info how often the shops restock, but as Gene mentioned in his stream few days ago, developers are working on system that makes easier for new players to buy items from the shops.

Regards

Levo

Thanks Levo, im impatient :P

Hello,
I have a Syberia Model One S78ML "Spinning rods" and I can not mount my reels of 10 and 14 Kg from where my question which reel for this rod? 

41 minutes ago, ComaPlume said:

Hello,
I have a Syberia Model One S78ML "Spinning rods" and I can not mount my reels of 10 and 14 Kg from where my question which reel for this rod? 

Hi ComaPlume

Would you please expand why can't you use your 10kg and 14kg reels on that rod?

Thanks

Regards

Levo

just a quick question about pva bags and groundbait whey is it that pva bags cost 20 to 40 silver for same 4kg fish i catch. same size fish if i use 3 silver groundbait  and i dont see more bites on pva bags  so to me its just wast of time. me personally i think groubait only works when  the fish are allready in the swim it don't matter what you lob out still the same bites and fish . i'm thinking most of the skill tree is only there for the eye to see ..please don't take this as negative ..i love this game ive stop playing the games i all ready ad because this game but something needs to be fixed with the skill tree how it is now it just dont work at all

Edited by blute2

13 minutes ago, Levo said:

Salut ComaPlume

Pourriez-vous développer pourquoi ne pouvez-vous pas utiliser vos bobines de 10 kg et 14 kg sur cette tige?

Merci

Cordialement

Levo

it's simple I have my two reels a Gold 60S and a Sabre 60S from Syberia they are free in my inventory and but impossible to install them on my cane ,I still have my empty bag .

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180713_184232.png

11 minutes ago, blute2 said:

just a quick question about pva bags and groundbait whey is it that pva bags cost 20 to 40 silver for same 4kg fish i catch. same size fish if i use 3 silver groundbait  and i dont see more bites on pva bags  so to me its just wast of time. me personally i think groubait only works when  the fish are allready in the swim it don't matter what you lob out still the same bites and fish . i'm thinking most of the skill tree is only there for the eye to see ..please don't take this as negative ..i love this game ive stop playing the games i all ready ad because this game but something needs to be fixed with the skill tree how it is now it just dont work at all

Hi blute2

From my own personal experience, GB works - I got more bites when I use GB and the same goes when using a PVA sticks.

Regards

Levo

30 minutes ago, ComaPlume said:

it's simple I have my two reels a Gold 60S and a Sabre 60S from Syberia they are free in my inventory and but impossible to install them on my cane ,I still have my empty bag .

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10243_20180713_184232.png

Hi ComaPlume

Please make sure :

1. Your rod is actually a spinning rod, not baitcasting rod,

2. Please make sure that the reels are not equipped already on other rods.

3. If you still can't add reels to your rod, try to restart the game.

4. If those 3 steps won't work please come back here on the forum and tell me.

Thanks

Levo

okay its just wsst of time saying something on here its ok tho ill still play the game ill not post   anything again  what ever we say its all ways same old ancer im done with that sorry man you are a good guy you will all ways be one to me  

4 minutes ago, Levo said:

Salut ComaPlume

S'il vous plaît assurez-vous:

1. Votre canne est en fait une canne à lancer, et non une canne à lancer

2. S'il vous plaît assurez-vous que les bobines ne sont pas déjà équipés sur d'autres tiges.

3. Si vous ne pouvez pas ajouter de bobines à votre canne, essayez de relancer la partie.

4. Si ces 3 étapes ne fonctionnent pas, revenez ici sur le forum et dites-moi.

Merci

Levo

I've tested everything you've instituted for the three steps but nothing does. 

Just now, blute2 said:

howhow can you say you have more bites with groundbait  come on man

Hi Blute 2

Because GB works for me, my friend. I am using GB when fishing for Carp, Tench, Bream and PVA sticks when fishing for Sterlet and Rusian Sturgeon. Even when float fishing once you drop GB in the fishing spots you will see the bite rate increase.

Regards

Levo 

10 minutes ago, ComaPlume said:

I've tested everything you've instituted for the three steps but nothing does. 

Hi again

Ok your rod Model One S78ML will only allow reels with spools size 1000,2000 and 3000. It got 25% bonus to exp, that's why. You will need to get a reel with spool size 1000-3000.

Regards

Levo

Hi ComaPlume

You could try one of those reels:

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10243_20180713_181259.thumb.png.a59af7bef2c2dc4393689eba3aaeb5d7.png

rf4_4.0.10243_20180713_181311.thumb.png.7880b0b7471a2ea994eebf8349bc627d.png

Regards

Levo

1 minute ago, ComaPlume said:

Well, it works with the Alpha reel. Thank you very much for your cooperation.    

Hi

I am glad it is :)

No problem, anytime

Levo