Screen stuttering (like low fps)

McFisher

Hi, i first wanna say before this update everything was running very smooth and perfect, after this update the screen is stuttering for me no matter what i do, using vsync makes my game stuttering and disabling vsync giving me terrible screen tearing plus stuttering. my cpu runs at around 10-13% and graphic card around 40-60% .Im not sure what to do, i kinda gave up as i never seen anything like this before, any help appreciated 🙂

• Like 2

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, McFisher said:

Hi, i first wanna say before this update everything was running very smooth and perfect, after this update the screen is stuttering for me no matter what i do, using vsync makes my game stuttering and disabling vsync giving me terrible screen tearing plus stuttering. my cpu runs at around 10-13% and graphic card around 40-60% .Im not sure what to do, i kinda gave up as i never seen anything like this before, any help appreciated 🙂

21 minutes ago, RF4Sofles said:

Same problem

1. Please try limiting your frame rate to 60 FPS and / or limiting your monitor refresh rate to 60hz.
  2. If the above does not work, perform the steps here: 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RF4Sofles said:

After reviewing we see that your Windows 10 is not the latest build from Microsoft. Please update your Windows and all drivers then try again. If the problem continues, please run the diagnostics again and resend.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Sry to bump such an old post but my best fix is i made a custom resolution where i could set the refresh rate to 100 and it works great with v sync now. So im playing at 1440p with 100 refresh rate smooth as silk but if i change it to 120 or higher [ monitor native 165 ] its not syncing.