Yama river update

JONNO

Hello to all. After downloading the latest update my game crashed. Does not want to install the update. Gives a notification that game files are damaged and the goes to recovery. I ran the recovery but it only downloads about 120 MB of a 540 MB download and then it kicks me out complety from the game.

Can any one please tell me how to sort this without uninstalling and re-downloading the game

• Administrator
20 hours ago, JONNO said:

Hello to all. After downloading the latest update my game crashed. Does not want to install the update. Gives a notification that game files are damaged and the goes to recovery. I ran the recovery but it only downloads about 120 MB of a 540 MB download and then it kicks me out complety from the game.

Can any one please tell me how to sort this without uninstalling and re-downloading the game

Hello - please try here: https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4326-game-does-not-update/ If this does not work, then an uninstall and reinstall is required.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. I came right. Just uninstalled and re-installed. All good now. Thanks a mill. Now i can get back to fishing

• Like 1