Alma Negra

More Democracy

Hi i'm alma negra and i play almost 3~4 years, i stoped to play this game 3 times because a lot of changes how afected badly in game,  we need more democracy in some decisions, in those years a lot of players have change to another games because of this. Sorry for my bad english is not my native language.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

what do you mean by "we need more democracy in some decisions" ?

Edited by Ragnarocek

Posted (edited)
you make certain changes that affect players negatively, and don't ask if players really are in favor of such changes.

Edited by Alma Negra

19 hours ago, Alma Negra said:

you make certain changes that affect players negatively, and don't ask if players really are in favor of such changes.

Hello - managing a game is a difficult balancing act. Many changes needed for the health of a game are not always popular. This is a business, not a government. While we do value our players, the development team will make changes to balance the game based on the data that they have to ensure the game's overall health continues.

In the future, ask about the feature you don't like instead of making a general complaint like this. That way we can tell you why we did something. You may not like the answer but you are much more likely to get one. Questions like the one you just made are simply too broad and generic to get a meaningful response.

• Like 1

于 2021 年 6 月 11 日下午 8:45,Elwoodiath2 说道:

你好 - 管理游戏是一项困难的平衡行为。 游戏健康所需的许多更改并不总是受欢迎。 这是一个企业,而不是一个政府。 虽然我们确实重视我们的玩家,但开发团队将根据他们所拥有的数据进行更改以平衡游戏,以确保游戏的整体健康状况持续下去。

将来,请询问您不喜欢的功能,而不是像这样进行一般性的投诉。 这样我们就可以告诉你我们为什么做某事。 您可能不喜欢答案,但您更有可能得到答案。 像您刚刚提出的问题太广泛和笼统,无法得到有意义的答复。

There is a transportation charge for lubricating oil. Why don't I provide transportation function, and I still have to go to the repair shop?

43 minutes ago, mxbnvm said:

There is a transportation charge for lubricating oil. Why don't I provide transportation function, and I still have to go to the repair shop?

Please contact china@rf4game.com for support. I do not understand the phrasing of your question.