Fish activity on the surface

Cabla

Hello, 

it would be good to add some fish activity on the surface to the game. That way the active spot could be recognized by sight/sound and one wouldn't have to search for spots on the web and forums. What I have in mind - hunting predators would chase small fish, carp near the bottom would release bubbles and sludge, small fish could be attracted by throwing bread on the surface, etc.....  If you've ever been fishing, you know what I mean. 🙂

Čabla

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

the entire base of the game is on you not knowing were fish is and searching for them. if they would make it easier to find the fish , the whole fish prices would be cut to less than half of what is now or even bite rate, otherwise in less than 4months you would be able to buy everything the shop has to offer and wont be frustrated enough to actually spend real money on gold, so goodbye income for the devs, goodbye game for us. Also what drives most people away from other fishing games like fishing planet or others is exactly the fact that you know exactly were the fish is always and you go there catch fish arcade style. This game tries to keep it as real as possibile and harder trying to simulate real life.. i have my own thoughts on were the game is "too real" and were is not real enough but thats another discussion. as far as people being able to see were fish are by activity of the fish , probably will never happen.

Edited by Crapu
  • Like 1

Most people don't look for the fish anyway and find an active spot on the web, forums, discord or ask friends where they caught what. Surface activity might get them back to walking around the water looking for an active spot and see what fish are in it. Plus, it would be closer to reality. When I come to the water in the real world, I also look around first to see what's going on and then fish accordingly. But I agree that developers may see this as making the game easier and thus less profitable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 8:47 AM, Cabla said:

Hello, 

it would be good to add some fish activity on the surface to the game. That way the active spot could be recognized by sight/sound and one wouldn't have to search for spots on the web and forums. What I have in mind - hunting predators would chase small fish, carp near the bottom would release bubbles and sludge, small fish could be attracted by throwing bread on the surface, etc.....  If you've ever been fishing, you know what I mean. 🙂

Čabla

hqdefault.jpg

This would be a great idear i did suggest this about 2 years ago and at the time they said it would impact game fps and cause to much lag for players it would be a nice feature to have and if you want it on have a option in the settings to enable/disable this

• 1 month later...