marja50_

Making hot cocoa does not give skil points

Making hot cocoa does not give skil points! Making 2x100 hot cocoa = 0 skil point.

There is no bug.  Hot coca will give skill points.  The last food item that you unlocked will have the best chance to give skill points.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, marja50_ said:

This is the theory. Maybe you should give it a try!

Hello, we have. You don't get to be a member of the moderation team without having played the game. Crucian gave you a correct answer. To elaborate a bit try the following:

1. Use latest unlocked recipe.
  2. If you stopped getting points in your skill try another - like focus on leveling bait crafting or even do some fishing.
  3. Purchase premium time for it's boost to skill ups
  4. Utilize your happy hour with premium and focus on that skill during the happy hour.

In the future please do not be as aggressive. We are here to help. In the end, this is not a bug - this is expected behavior.

Sorry, I didn't want to be aggressive. Since then, I’ve talked to several players and it doesn’t give them a skill point either. Some have said it’s an old and known bug. I also just want to make the game better. 

23 minutes ago, marja50_ said:

Sorry, I didn't want to be aggressive. Since then, I’ve talked to several players and it doesn’t give them a skill point either. Some have said it’s an old and known bug. I also just want to make the game better. 

Working without any issues...

rf4_4.0.16557_20210716_161948.pngrf4_4.0.16557_20210716_162001.pngrf4_4.0.16557_20210716_162010.png

• Thanks 1