Tournament mode: Buffet

Ragnarocek

tournament_EN.jpg.f18a79fec6035a0fcbdd933c797e6cd7.jpg

Official Social Media Platforms

facebook discord youtube twitter twitch

The Buffet:

The goal of 'The Buffet' tournament type is to catch as many fish as possible with as many baits / lures as possible. Each bait or lure counts only once. Additional limitations can be applied such as fish species or bait / lure types. Bait / Lure types can be excluded from the competition as well. Be sure to pay close attention to the tournament announcement for all the details of each individual tournament,

For baits / lures with different sizes each size counts as a separate bait / lure.

Example Tournament:

Waterbody: Mosquito Lake

Fish species: Crucian Carp, Gibel Carp, Common Roach, Tench, Ide, Ruffe

Bait groups: worms, larvae, natural baits, boilies, pellets

Not allowed to use: Press cake, Sandwich baits

Read the guide "RF4 standalone/client forum tournaments." before participating:

https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2812-rf4-standaloneclient-forum-tournaments/

How to transfer to standalone:

https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4331-steam-to-standalone-transfer/

Suggestions / Questions for tournaments can be made here:

https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/forum/236-tournament-feedback/

Tournament Evaluation:

The first parameter for evaluation is the number of fish caught on different baits.

The second parameter in the event of a tie is the total combined weight of the fish caught.

Example:

ladder.png

In the case above the 1st player clearly won the competition. In 5th and 6th place there was a tie in the number of fish caught so the total combined weight was used to determine the placing.

Detailed Results:

fishes.png

You can see all the fish caught and with which baits. If you mouse over the bait, you can see it's name.

• Like 1

• Elwoodiath2 unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

What happens with boilies? In common popup setup there is boilie + corn and dip. If I change the boilie size is this another bait or not? If I change the mount is it the same or not?

If I switch to sinking boilies with same taste (banana) is count as different bait or not?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ZedMcJack said:

What happens with boilies? In common popup setup there is boilie + corn and dip. If I change the boilie size is this another bait or not? If I change the mount is it the same or not?

If I switch to sinking boilies with same taste (banana) is count as different bait or not?

Boilie size counts as a different bait, and of course boilie type counts as a different bait as it is a different type with a different name. All of this could be read above. Rigs do not matter unless they are excluded from the competition.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:43 AM, Ragnarocek said:

The goal of 'The Buffet' tournament type is to catch as many fish as possible with as many baits / lures as possible. Each bait or lure counts only once. Additional limitations can be applied such as fish species or bait / lure types. Bait / Lure types can be excluded from the competition as well. Be sure to pay close attention to the tournament announcement for all the details of each individual tournament,

For baits / lures with different sizes each size counts as a separate bait / lure.

• Like 1

1.Cocos & Cream 12 pop-Up + Sweet Cream 16 pop-Up
2.Cocos & Cream 12
pop-Up 3.Sweet Cream 16 pop-Up

d 不同的诱饵是 2 还是 3?

我的英语不好,希望你能理解

2.Cocos & Cream 12
3.pop-Up Sweet Cream 16 pop-Up

different bait is 2 or 3?

My English is not very good, I hope you can understand.S

Sorry,The previous comments were automatically translated into strange things by Google

16 minutes ago, szrnmjyss said:

2.Cocos & Cream 12
3.pop-Up Sweet Cream 16 pop-Up

different bait is 2 or 3?

My English is not very good, I hope you can understand.S

Sorry,The previous comments were automatically translated into strange things by Google

1st bait: Cocos & Cream Pop-Up

2nd bait: Cocos & Cream (sinking boilie)

3rd bait: Sweet Cream 16 Pop-Up

Sweet cream 16 Pop-Up from first line doesn't count...

8 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

1st bait: Cocos & Cream Pop-Up

2nd bait: Cocos & Cream (sinking boilie)

3rd bait: Sweet Cream 16 Pop-Up

Sweet cream 16 Pop-Up from first line doesn't count...

Cocos & Cream 12 pop-Up + Sweet Cream 16 pop-Up is Sandwich baits?

2 minutes ago, szrnmjyss said:

Are Cocos & Fruits(Sinking boilies) and Cocos & Fruits Pop-Up(Pop-up boilies) different bait?

Look at my previous post and you can easily figure it out...

• 1 month later...

Midweek tournament 15 - 16 September Tournament.

Could you please clarify the lure types allowed.  As far as I understand it, all Soft Plastics, Wacky Worms and Foam Fish are allowed.  One fish may be caught on each type, size and colour.  That makes 167 Soft Plastic, 54 Wacky Worm and 5 Foam Fish size and colour combinations.  Giving a total of 226 fish possible max score, in a 33 hour competition.  I'm not against this type of fun comp, but perhaps restricting the lure even further down to type, size or colour would give us a better competition. Thank you.

Edited by philaitch

3 minutes ago, philaitch said:

Midweek tournament 15 - 16 Tournament.

Could you please clarify the lure types allowed.  As far as I understand it, all Soft Plastics, Wacky Worms and Foam Fish are allowed.  One fish may be caught on each type, size and colour.  That makes 167 Soft Plastic, 54 Wacky Worm and 5 Foam Fish size and colour combinations.  Giving a total of 226 fish possible max score, in a 33 hour competition.  I'm not against this type of fun comp, but perhaps restricting the lure even further down to type, size or colour would give us a better competition. Thank you.

That is correct... Target of the competition is to catch fish species on most lures...

• 1 month later...

Weekend Tournament 12/11 - 14/11 [Level 26+]

Does different size pop up and boiles count as a different bait?

for example:

banana 20 pop up 5kg frame side carp

banana 16 pop up 8 kg frame side carp 

Am I eligible  for 2 frame side ?

banana 20 pop up  + banana corn does it count as sandwich bait and doesnt count all or is it eligle for fish caught?

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Zhac said:

Am i understanding this right regarding Sandwitch baits? Still unclear about Artificial corn since you can't use only 1.

182542358_hairrig.thumb.PNG.d9acbf056e975b260b10c6bb7496fc51.PNGpopup.thumb.PNG.fd37cf0eef50870db58db43ac1512cad.PNG

Hello - the two corn rig would work if corn is not excluded. In the current competition only boilies are allowed so the corn will not work.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, S33TH3R said:

okey so i have register for this wkend comp.... but i have not received any notification in game for some reason?

If you have registered for the comp and are in game at the start time of the comp you get a little pop up in the bottom right corner telling you it's started and the same when it ends but only if you're in game at the time, you don't have to be in game at the exact start time to participate. Just fish within the time it states, You can check if it's started via " my account" and if the status is "started" that means it's running, at the finishing time the status will change to "calculation in progress" and once results are all in the status will change to "rewarding" at that time you can click on the tournament you joined and click the results button (same place the register button was" this will show you all the results just like in the screenshots in the original at the top of this page.

Basically just register for the tournaments and fish within the stated time and you're all good.

Screenshot_143.jpg.0969156eed584e7884a06b32371d738e.jpg

So i have registered for comp and it shows  on my tournament form as started. but i have not received any pop up or notification in game. i have fished the whole weekend according to the tournament rules but starting to think my game did not add me to the tournament due to that i have not received any ingame pop up or notification