Hi everyone,
i want to share my experience with the game so that maybe the game improves since i really like it. 

i've spent about 150 hours ingame, spent gold coins, bought premium a few times.

And for the past 20 hours or so, i couldn't get my silver up.
I tried a lot of places, a lot of lures, hooks and everything, and the silver still in total floats around the same number and i haven't even spent money to repair.
I have no idea what i did wrong. I watched youtube i read this forum i spoke to people ingame, still no perception on progress in terms of money.
I've reached lvl 20, went to volkhov and earned 50 silver in about 8 hours of gameplay.

I am 38 years old, i've played videogames since i was 4 and i've fished since i am 10.
I am giving up and telling you that this is wrong in hope that maybe something changes because, as i said, i like the game, the mechanics of fishing are really sweet. But the amount of silver you earn is just way too low. And i'm not the only one, nor am i an exception in all that i have stated. There are many thinking the same.

whatever the result
cheers and good luck with your product

Been in your situation many times over my years of playing this game, yet I am still here catching fish, making silver and enjoying the game.
Sadly, some players give in easily.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, martinenn said:

Hi everyone,
i want to share my experience with the game so that maybe the game improves since i really like it. 

i've spent about 150 hours ingame, spent gold coins, bought premium a few times.

And for the past 20 hours or so, i couldn't get my silver up.
I tried a lot of places, a lot of lures, hooks and everything, and the silver still in total floats around the same number and i haven't even spent money to repair.
I have no idea what i did wrong. I watched youtube i read this forum i spoke to people ingame, still no perception on progress in terms of money.
I've reached lvl 20, went to volkhov and earned 50 silver in about 8 hours of gameplay.

I am 38 years old, i've played videogames since i was 4 and i've fished since i am 10.
I am giving up and telling you that this is wrong in hope that maybe something changes because, as i said, i like the game, the mechanics of fishing are really sweet. But the amount of silver you earn is just way too low. And i'm not the only one, nor am i an exception in all that i have stated. There are many thinking the same.

whatever the result
cheers and good luck with your product

Just like in real life, sometimes you don't get anything much or very little.  You need to be part of the community and do some research.. I'm feeling the same as you - not getting much silvers even I'm on premium. - I've 780+ hours and I'm level 27 (soon 28).  I still fish and moan from time to time and that's normal.

Yes, I agree the silver pay out can be too low but it's just the way how RF4 does.

43 minutes ago, Cod Eyes said:

Been in your situation many times over my years of playing this game, yet I am still here catching fish, making silver and enjoying the game.
Sadly, some players give in easily.

those 1000 hours + people that quit for the reasons stated did not 'give in easily', nor does it change any of the things that i have stated.
still, i'm glad you enjoy it, i know i will not...
nor will i spend more money on it, which i would if i saw any point, which i don't.

3 minutes ago, Colt45UK said:

Just like in real life, sometimes you don't get anything much or very little.  You need to be part of the community and do some research.. I'm feeling the same as you - not getting much silvers even I'm on premium. - I've 780+ hours and I'm level 27 (soon 28).  I still fish and moan from time to time and that's normal.

Yes, I agree the silver pay out can be too low but it's just the way how RF4 does.

This is not real life.
I was a part of the community, and i did research, not some, i spent a good amount of hours on it.
Premium does not give you silver.
780+ hours in game is a LOT of hours, and should make you the top tier player in any game, yet you, just like a lot of players (me included) makes you moan about lack of silver, which kinda proves my point.