JedCooper

Probably a stupid question.

Hello everyone.
Yesterday with my account in Steam i managed to capture a Common Barbel of 10,416 kg and i gained 3350 experience points as you can see in the attached photo.

Today surfing on youtube i saw a video of one who also captured a Common Barbel, but of 9,445 kg but received 24556 experience points plus of course the premium points (see attached photo and link of video).

The question is: why?

RF4_001.jpg

RF4_002.jpg

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply.
So to compare the points earned with the two fish i had to take a picture when i caught my fish and compare it with that of the video?
Another question where do I find my ranking points?

19 minutes ago, JedCooper said:

Ok. Thanks for the quick reply.
So to compare the points earned with the two fish i had to take a picture when i caught my fish and compare it with that of the video?
Another question where do I find my ranking points?

If you want to see the exp you got for your barbel you can check it in your best trophy catches for bear lake.

Screenshot_23.thumb.jpg.a18acf8c2d54b52677a890a59b10b71b.jpg

Any available ratings will be available under the records and ratings tabs.  In most cases you will only see the leaders.

@JaggedRiz

Thank you.

Rephrase.
How come with a fish of 10,416 kg I received 20832 xp point while the player in youtube with a fish of 9,445 kg received 24556 xp point?

Using different equipment can also affect the amount of experience you receive for catching a fish.

2 hours ago, JedCooper said:

@Crucian

Thank you.

I can ask you to give me some examples.

These are mostly left to the player to figure out, but I will give you one.  A match rod will give more experience than a carp rod.