Sign in to follow this  
deadspot

premium change

Myself havent had prem for 6 months there is really no reason for me at lvl 40 but if prem was changed to 75% more exp and 25% more silver for selling fish this would change my mind. Think people would buy prem alot more if it was broken down like this.

• Like 1

or maybe something like a pro premium. Same price just different bonus's  

more silver will mean pay to win game, and i happy rf4 it is not pure pay to win game. but premium also need  some more benefits to attract high level player who don't need gain skill point or level:

• for example free random 10-20 baits per day, and it can be any baits, even 10 mussel or for 1-2% chance. 
  • premium account could have 1-2 time per day able the see the fish  got away, or break the line.
  • bundle like buy 6-12 month premium get one free skill reset

1 hour ago, beyazmurat said:

more silver will mean pay to win game, and i happy rf4 it is not pure pay to win game. but premium also need  some more benefits to attract high level player who don't need gain skill point or level:

• for example free random 10-20 baits per day, and it can be any baits, even 10 mussel or for 1-2% chance. 
  • premium account could have 1-2 time per day able the see the fish  got away, or break the line.
  • bundle like buy 6-12 month premium get one free skill reset

Yeah well you can buy the stuff for gold without having to play at all, so there's that. And who are we winning against? And for what? It's quite the weak argument for RF4, in my opinion.