Increase Bite Rates Event

Kynzote

A small event could be created to increase the bite rates of a certain fish seasonally. The event could be applied in 3 ways.

1. A random week could be assigned event (EG: from Monday to Monday of the start of every season)

2. The time of the event could be applied in the time passed inside the game itself. A week in "Russian fishing" time could have certain fish increase bite.

3. There could be an Item monthly sold by gold that would increase the bite rate. (EG: The item would last a week in game time and after used, it would be able to be re-bought after a month)

I am suggesting this event cause it is kinda frustrating to have 2 hours do play a day and spending all of it trying to find spots that are active

15 hours ago, Kynzote said:

A small event could be created to increase the bite rates of a certain fish seasonally. The event could be applied in 3 ways.

1. A random week could be assigned event (EG: from Monday to Monday of the start of every season)

2. The time of the event could be applied in the time passed inside the game itself. A week in "Russian fishing" time could have certain fish increase bite.

3. There could be an Item monthly sold by gold that would increase the bite rate. (EG: The item would last a week in game time and after used, it would be able to be re-bought after a month)

I am suggesting this event cause it is kinda frustrating to have 2 hours do play a day and spending all of it trying to find spots that are active

Point 3 will not be implemented for sure... Paid feature with higher bite rate will make the game p2w.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

Point 3 will not be implemented for sure... Paid feature with higher bite rate will make the game p2w.

I do appreciate that the two first suggestion could be a point to discuss hehe