Region

JeGeRmeIsTeR1

Hello guys,

may I ask you for a favor. In game my profile is set to be on Other region but here on the web site it says that i am at China region and i cant understand many thing because they are on chineese. Is it possible to switch the region on web site on Other region too.

Thanks

• Administrator
On 11/19/2021 at 4:39 PM, JeGeRmeIsTeR1 said:

Hello guys,

may I ask you for a favor. In game my profile is set to be on Other region but here on the web site it says that i am at China region and i cant understand many thing because they are on chineese. Is it possible to switch the region on web site on Other region too.

Thanks

Please email transfer@rf4game.com

Hello

Please 

Hello

Please 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, HoesMad said:

Hello

Please 

The answer is the same as Elwood gave to the previous post.