Nature worms

dinosaur1950

As we have knifes etc to harvest fish,mussels and crayfish as baits could you add a piece of equipment we could buy to convert nature worms into chopped worms to be used as the additive we buy to make dry mix and GB? Also why do you limit the max strength of leadcore for carp fishing  as by doing so you govern the maximum test of a carp setup to under 37 KG. Basically then using TI rods or vengas is pointless right?  Why is lead core a required option? . In reality its only purpose is to sink light setup quickly and with 99% of carp rigs the weight does that. Just curious as I fished carp over 55 years. Just a few other thoughts, portable camp stoves to cook tea and keep warm without running to a camp site. rod pods like the one outside Seversky Donets tackle shop that can take 5 rods, 3 for fishing plus the marker and rocket rod. Love this game by the way,great job guys.

Edited by dinosaur1950
miss spelling
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 4/16/2022 at 10:32 AM, dinosaur1950 said:

Also why do you limit the max strength of leadcore for carp fishing  as by doing so you govern the maximum test of a carp setup to under 37 KG.

i think more than anything thats for balance as if you could use like 74kg rigs for carp as an example there would be 0 fight in almost all the fish as you could just lock and hold S 

• 1 month later...

Only using Fortuna Carp rod, with 39kg test, you will need to lower the setup(line or leadcore or/and leader) after like few months of use, because of blank damage, instead using an Avalon or Sage rod you can fish for 1 year for sure if not more.

yes I looked at that but after 18 months my fortunas are 7% and are really cheap but I take your point. As for making it low for a chance of a fight I see lots of locked up Vengas with players walking backwards dragging Trophys on the bank lol.  Thanks for the comment, keep safe.