Friction Brake (SHIFT+WHEEL UP to MAX)

Colt45UK

Before you say my mouse is faulty, but it's not.

Very often, when I turn my wheel up or down (click once) - it'll increase or decrease by one.  Very rarely, wheel click one but for some reason, the mouse does double and cause it to increase/decrease double rather than single.

So imagine this, fighting for a nice size fish with a drag at 28, but want to go up once more, you scroll wheel up one and boom, it goes to the max and line got snapped.  It's a big let down by a mouse - it's not the game fault but it does happen not only my mouse Logitech G903 as well it's happening on my Logitech MX Master 2S also Razer Basilisk. - I've spoke to some of the streamers, they're experiencing the same issues so I'm not the only one.

My suggestion for RF4 would be nice if it only allow users to increase/decrease between 1 and 29 but if anyone want to set it to the MAX, they must hold down SHIFT and wheel UP in order for it to work.

What you think?

(Sorry my english grammer isn't my thing but hope you understand what I'm saying)

Tight lines

• Like 4

Just my 2 cents, but probably easier to buy a new mouse, I have a redragon mouse with grooved scroll wheel. never had a problem with that mouse. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sir Bon said:

Just my 2 cents, but probably easier to buy a new mouse, I have a redragon mouse with grooved scroll wheel. never had a problem with that mouse. 

All my mouse have a grooved scroll wheel! 😄