Team vs Team tournament - Register Teams

botzy

Hi,

I wanted to check how I am able to register a team for team vs team tournament(Euro Barbel Camp), and I noticed that I cannot add my assistants to my team, the checkboxes can be checked. Also one of my assistants tried also and he cannot add me(captain of the team) or the other assistant to his team.

Is this how you wanted to be, the assistants to not be able to be in the captain or any other assistant team or is a bug?

Thank you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, botzy said:

Hi,

I wanted to check how I am able to register a team for team vs team tournament(Euro Barbel Camp), and I noticed that I cannot add my assistants to my team, the checkboxes can be checked. Also one of my assistants tried also and he cannot add me(captain of the team) or the other assistant to his team.

Is this how you wanted to be, the assistants to not be able to be in the captain or any other assistant team or is a bug?

Thank you.

Hello botzy,

Each squad can have only one "officier", so each squad can have a captain or assistant in the roster. The team roles can be easily set or removed on the fly. So, after the team comp ends, the captain can reassign the roles.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

Hello botzy,

Each squad can have only one "officier", so each squad can have a captain or assistant in the roster. The team roles can be easily set or removed on the fly. So, after the team comp ends, the captain can reassign the roles.

Hello Ragnarocek,

Thank you for your answer.