Game Bug or Bug abuse from players?

botzy

Hello there,

From long time I wanted to put this post here, but look now I really do it. From my opinion using a 5.6kg rod you should not be able to get a fish bigger than 7-8 maybe 10 kg("maybe"), but it seems that there are some bugs and players are able to get out fish much bigger than they should be. Just check the screenshots from the Records in Game and the biggest UL telestick rod(5.6kg).

So from my point of view:

1. We should be able to catch 100kg fish with Blade Inferno(25kg rods) but I also had a from time to time on Inferno blade(25kg) tele line is broken on amber when I should be able to get 100kg fish out based on UL tele records(5.6kg rod vs 26kg  fish, that Grass carp caught on UL by Apone1, which is 4 time bigger than the rod capacity)

2. Or the game is bugged or they are abusing a bug in the game and they should be banned from the game because of it.

Screenshots attached.

rf4_4.0.18354_20220828_211848.png

rf4_4.0.18354_20220828_211908.png

rf4_4.0.18354_20220828_212035.png

• Like 7

Yea there might be some bug abusing because that size fish is suppose to impossible to catch with ul tele. Wondering if devs even bother to take a look at this issue. Same ppl always scooping ul fish prizes. 

Not really a bug, they fish for them in very narrow areas of a map (for example the small channels near the pond at akhtuba), where the fish can only go left and right, and basically all they do is also run left and right following the fish, which then stops the tension from obviously shooting up and breaking the leader. It's not at all a guaranteed catch tho as it is basically 99% luck in hoping the fish surfaces so you can bring it back and land it, not to mention breaking a ton of leaders in the meantime before you actually get lucky and catch one 😄  Never tried it myself so can't really speak from experience, but i've watched a lot of videos of it being done.

• Like 4