Levo_RF4

Q/A RF4 standalone/client forum tournaments

On 12/21/2019 at 9:38 AM, Apocalyptoo said:

Hello,

How to register for Weekend-Standalone-Tournament: Christmas carp?

Thanks,

BR

Hi

The deadline for Weekend-Standalone-Tournament: Christmas carp was Friday 18.00 CET. Sorry you can't join for this tournament anymore. But there will be more very soon. 

Regards

Levo

Posted (edited)

Yo buds (= i would like to be moved to the standalone client!  Rather be spending premium money to the Devs of the game then steam 😃 

Hope it aint to much hassel. (Ing name Petto83)

Best regards Petto

Edited by Pettos

Good morning @Pettos, you can find detailed instructions on how to transfer here:

Regards,

Joe

Can you see your position in the tournament while its running or do you have to wait until it's calculated ? If you have to wait how long does it take to see results?

Cheers

2 hours ago, JaggedRiz said:

Can you see your position in the tournament while its running or do you have to wait until it's calculated ? If you have to wait how long does it take to see results?

Cheers

Hi

At the moment you will see your position after the forum tournament is finished and calculated.

But as we explained few weeks ago this is new feature that we are still working on and will be improving a lot in the near future so this might change very soon.

Normally we will try to have all forum tournaments calculated within 3 days / 72 hrs but as I just mentioned it is new feature and it might take us a bit longer to calculate results for first few weeks. Please be patient and thank you for understanding.

Regards

Levo

1 hour ago, Levo_RF4 said:

Hi

At the moment you will see your position after the forum tournament is finished and calculated.

But as we explained few weeks ago this is new feature that we are still working on and will be improving a lot in the near future so this might change very soon.

Normally we will try to have all forum tournaments calculated within 3 days / 72 hrs but as I just mentioned it is new feature and it might take us a bit longer to calculate results for first few weeks. Please be patient and thank you for understanding.

Regards

Levo

Thanks for the reply, not complaining just asked for a better understanding as it was my first time joining the new system yesterday.

Cheers

Edited by JaggedRiz
  • Like 1

There is something wrong with the calculations from the mosquito tournament.

Competitive conditions:

Catch the specified fish species within the tournament timeframe. The heaviest fish is evaluated.

The heaviest fish should be evaluated, not the amount. Please look into that. I was finally happy to win something, but now calculations are in the wrong table.

Regards, Xtro

45 minutes ago, Xtro said:

There is something wrong with the calculations from the mosquito tournament.

Competitive conditions:

Catch the specified fish species within the tournament timeframe. The heaviest fish is evaluated.

The heaviest fish should be evaluated, not the amount. Please look into that. I was finally happy to win something, but now calculations are in the wrong table.

Regards, Xtro

Hello - this has been resolved. Thank you for the report.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can we see the formula for last tournament pls ? How do you get those points ?

My fish was Zander ~130g smallest and 5574g the big one, Volga zander ~60g smallest and ~1650g the big one and I have 15732 (points ?).

Thanks a lot...

It should be (ZANDERbig - ZANDERsmall) + ((VZANDERbig - VZADNERsmall)*10) I think... Volga Zander x 10 because of ~ weight of fish 🙂

Edited by Ragnarocek

"EN: Catch the specified two fish species within the specified tournament timeframe on river Sura. The lightest and the heaviest fish of the required species are evaluated. The two differences between the smallest and largest fish are then added up to a total score. The species will be announced 3 days before the tournament. Minimum participants: 30"

I feel deceived...

Just now, Ragnarocek said:

@Elwoodiath2 I've seen that... But I spent a lot of time to catch torphy Volga Zander due to tournament rules and now I see that I lost all the time for nothing...

I understand your frustration. We will ensure this does not happen like this in the future.

1 hour ago, Ragnarocek said:

Hey all, what about shcedule collision between downtime and upcoming tournament ? Thx for info...

The tournament runs all weekend, so the downtime will have minimal impact on it. Just be sure to register for it.

@Elwoodiath2 thanks, I'm alredy registered 🙂 So the time when will tournament start is correct ? 29.2.2020 06:00 CET ? All past tournaments started on friday evening...

Edited by Ragnarocek

7 minutes ago, Ragnarocek said:

@Elwoodiath2 thanks, I'm alredy registered 🙂 So the time when will tournament start is correct ? 29.2.2020 06:00 CET ? All past tournaments started on friday evening...

Yes, the start time is correct.

2 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

When will be last standalone tournament results published pls ?

Hello,

We expect to publish it within 2 days. The tool still in constant development and problems can happen which would delay more the publication.
Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
Pindobinha.