Levo_RF4

Q/A RF4 standalone/client forum tournaments

3 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

and another question ūüôā will be some weekend standalone tournament this week ?

When tournaments are about to happen they will be announced with plenty of time for you to register ūüôā

3 hours ago, frenky_logar said:

which fish will be on tournament 4.3. 2020

Hello,
That tournament will take place on Old Burg, to catch Eel
For further tournaments, you can check that information on the same page you used to register, it's published 3 days before the competition start.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

Hello everyone

I want to express my displeasure I m from other region  and playing on stream I want to tell about my situation . Weekly challenge is for Standalone version am dissatisfied whit that  I post my  catfish  post  admins deleted my post  (my cat fish was biggest ) and  I did not win tagara 10000  when I write  to admins  they tell me  that I can   participate in the fish of the week  . 

p.s sorry  for bad English Language

6 hours ago, martynas20031117 said:

Hello everyone

I want to express my displeasure I m from other region  and playing on stream I want to tell about my situation . Weekly challenge is for Standalone version am dissatisfied whit that  I post my  catfish  post  admins deleted my post  (my cat fish was biggest ) and  I did not win tagara 10000  when I write  to admins  they tell me  that I can   participate in the fish of the week  . 

p.s sorry  for bad English Language

Hello - Steam players are not eligible for the competition. This is stated in the rules. If you want to participate in forum events you will need to transfer to the standalone client. Please email transfer@rf4game.com for more details if you are interested.