Sign in to follow this  
easygoin

Game stopped working

Hi. I have been playing for more than a year on an inadequate laptop, although it has all the minimal requirements, is clean and not old, this must be the problem. All the early lakes work fine but with lots of lagging which ive learned to live with until i can afford better. I have been avoiding Akhtuba as this causes most problems. Yesterday i couldnt resist going back there to see if there was any change. This time, after initial start of download the screen went blank and started emitting some awful screeching noises. After a few mins and still a blank screen i forced shut down of pc. After restarting and logging back in the same problem occurred. I have now uninstalled the game and am in the process of reinstalling. Now im thinking that i will automatically be sent to Akhtuba and will inevitably have same problem. Is it possible for you to relocate me as i cant get to Akhtuba to do it myself, i will not go near it again until i have new pc. Thank you very much and hope you can help.

3 minutes ago, easygoin said:

Hi. I have been playing for more than a year on an inadequate laptop, although it has all the minimal requirements, is clean and not old, this must be the problem. All the early lakes work fine but with lots of lagging which ive learned to live with until i can afford better. I have been avoiding Akhtuba as this causes most problems. Yesterday i couldnt resist going back there to see if there was any change. This time, after initial start of download the screen went blank and started emitting some awful screeching noises. After a few mins and still a blank screen i forced shut down of pc. After restarting and logging back in the same problem occurred. I have now uninstalled the game and am in the process of reinstalling. Now im thinking that i will automatically be sent to Akhtuba and will inevitably have same problem. Is it possible for you to relocate me as i cant get to Akhtuba to do it myself, i will not go near it again until i have new pc. Thank you very much and hope you can help.

@easygoinI am looking into this. Please provide an in game name if the above is not your primary account.

Just now, easygoin said:

easygoing is the name. Thank you.

Hello - we have moved you to cottage pond. You should be ok.