Sign in to follow this  
leena

Internal error

My game wont work because of a" internal error occured" . What to do? I really wanna test this game but cant get even get in.

18 minutes ago, leena said:

My game wont work because of a" internal error occured" . What to do? I really wanna test this game but cant get even get in.

Hello - what is your in game name?

The internal error comes right after trying to choose my nickname so i kinda dont have one?

Two things:

1. Humor me and tell me what nickname are you trying to choose.
  2. Ensure you have exceptions for RF4 in your firewall, and any other security/anti-cheat software. If you cannot add exceptions, then disable them. This includes anti-virus and anti-malware software.

Nickname im trying to choose is Leena and i have sured that RF4 has the exceptions but that isnt fixing the problem.

18 minutes ago, leena said:

Nickname im trying to choose is Leena and i have sured that RF4 has the exceptions but that isnt fixing the problem.

Leena will not work as you have created a forum account with that name. A forum account is a game account. You could download the client here: https://rf4game.com/download/ and play through the standalone client if you wish to use Leena. If you choose a different name, you could create a Steam account.

The thing is playing through steam and it doesnt work even though i try different names.

4 minutes ago, leena said:

im playing *

Ok - try uninstalling it from Steam, then reinstalling it. If that does not work - Read this post: https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2516-how-to-report-a-technical-issue/ and download the tool there and run it. You can provide the results to me here, or if you prefer you can send them to support@rf4game.com