Levo_RF4

Q/A about changes to items transfer system

If you have any questions about changes to items transfer system please spot them bellow .

Thank you

Levo

What u mean @Levo_RF4 is that premium players can send same items after 21st januari as they can now? Its a little diffuse anything that is taken away from beeing able to send?

• Thanks 1

Hey,
Rods, reels, tools and assesories bought with silver can not be send any longer.

Regards

ah That makes more sense mate. 

But items that u can buy for both gold and silver? If u buy it with gold. u can send it and if u buy it with silver u cannot send it or?

Edited by Pettos

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Hey,
Rods, reels, tools and assesories bought with silver can not be send any longer.

Regards

Can you not think of a better way of preventing people being fraudulent with the trading.

Trading has been useful especially for hand downs for a friend who may be starting the game or a streamer doing a giveaway.

Also without trading it means there is nothing to do with all our old gear....

• Like 3

Great way to kill your player base and will hinder your 'financial interest' as why would anyone buy premium now

• Like 5

Just now, NSH4RPY said:

Can you not think of a better way of preventing people being fraudulent with the trading.

Trading has been useful especially for hand downs for a friend who may be starting the game or a streamer doing a giveaway.

Also without trading it means there is nothing to do with all our old gear....

Yeeees! Exactly mate.

---------------------------

How about community tournaments? Trades wont be available. 
I knew you were trying to get rid of frauds and cheating.

But i never expected this to be honest.

I think if u are stopping trade for items bought buy silver u need to sort something out for players to be able to sell their old gear. Old gear will just be laying around in the stash and taking place.  I do get what u are trying to do. But i cant see that this benefits the player community at all and ppl will not buy premium since premium is loosing what it has always brought. The fun of beeing able to share GB/PVA send bait to your friend when he is out of it, Lend him my knife when he needs to open mussles etc etc. This is my opinion and i am sad to see that its taking a Bad turn instead of a good turn. I like this game alot. I love the community that is around in this game. But u literally stopped giveaways on streams and all that. How shall we ever be able to reach new players?

Edited by Pettos
  • Like 1

This announcement means i will no longer buy premium as i use it for trading mainly. I would rather catch 2 fish and deal with the xp loss. 

I also don't think you realize how important to your game community is and how influential it is to interacting and engaging with your player base. Community leagues with prizes, helping out a noob with a slightly less crappy rod, trading baits because people save a few silver travelling is just a small part of the trading system.

You need to be making this more of a mutliplayer game rather than more of a single player game...

• Like 8

The bigest benefict of Premium for low lvl is for Faster lvling XP and SKILL

For high lvl players, is so much fun that you can buy a Ultima rod for catfish, use it, get your troffy and then trade it for a vexiliar 40,5KG for trout fishing in ladoga and get some gold baits plus for it. 

This makes me sad, as it seems that you guys are punishing all players for the mistake of just a few.( ppl who sell for real curency)

Anyways for me Premium wont make a lot of diference now. But in the last promo i added 100 days ( THINKING there wont be any change of this) but, you guys know whats best for the game... just please explain us why this is happening , and if is there no other way for giveaways, and itens trading ( bought in hard working of the game as you guys know its not easy ) Thanks, and like always im sorry if my coments seems offensive, i just want to understend.

• Like 1

Just to make it clear: 

You will be still able to send baits , spinning lures , GB, PVA , leaders etc and some really cheap reels , rods, starter packs etc. for new players or friends.

Regards

Levo

5 minutes ago, Levo_RF4 said:

Just to make it clear: 

You will be still able to send baits , spinning lures , GB, PVA , leaders etc and some really cheap reels , rods, starter packs etc. for new players or friends.

Regards

Levo

So what are u stopping then? whats not to be sent?  What hinders players to send NEW equipment to their bots accounts? U havent stopped bots by doing this then?  U are feeding the bots with Really cheap items instead.....

Levo sorry but that is also unacceptable. U will lose a lot more money by players not buying prem or even leaving the game. It’s a cheap easy fix. And u guys basically said it was for “financial interest” wel sorry to say this idea is the worst for rf4 financial interest.

Edited by redbeard420
  • Like 5

You are still hurting the community.

Streamers wont be able to do giveaways, on stuff given from the community.
Communities wont be able to do competitions within the community.

It doesn't make sense.
I understand that you are annoyed of cheaters and botters.
But we are annoyed over changes on crucial parts of the game.

Preventing people from trading, prevents the community from developing.

Regards

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Levo_RF4 said:

Just to make it clear: 

Regards

Levo

And what about those of us who stream and do giveaways of rods, reels etc?

Also those who have too many rods, reels etc in there inventory and want to offload them

admins please read this it doesn’t make any since. By what that says in news we can sent whatever we want. So what is it? Lmao

B1C36E1D-AFB1-488B-B5A6-1073080BCD0A.jpeg

Levo thanks for your answer, but what about my case. I did put 100days premium, and i dont feel its still worthed for me whit this changes.( no i dont do any thing wrong, but i used to trade old stuff). Can i change this for gold coin? or can i get my money back? I dont want to be rude, i tried to send a message in private but i wasnt able.

Hope you guys understend my situation.

• Like 1

Why is this the only option to prevent fraudsters, botters and cheaters?
Have no other methods been exercised to prevent these people from cheating/defrauding ?
Seems like it hurts your legit players more than anything else...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, OVODAMO said:

Have no other methods been exercised to prevent these people from cheating/defrauding ?

It totally hurts the legit players more then the scammers. And nice that they went silent like they always do when we the community doesn’t like a change. 

8 minutes ago, OVODAMO said:

Hi

I understand your point here and I can see the legit players will be hit with this as well, but please try to understand we are trying to protect you guys as well as the community.

We are working on improving the game for you guys and sometimes we need to make this decisions. 

Is not fun to play with cheaters and scammers who are trying to scam legit players on daily basis. 

Thank you

Regards

Levo

虽然我知道这很难。但是您应该找到更好的机器人和作弊软件解决方案。It's not about limiting players' communication.

Edited by chen1995