The wheel for casting keeps disappearing when I try to cast, I loose the pva and have to re cast several times before it will cast properly.

17 minutes ago, SteelHead said:

The wheel for casting keeps disappearing when I try to cast, I loose the pva and have to re cast several times before it will cast properly.

Hello:

1. Ensure your mouse and keyboard are properly connected. At the same time:
  2. Ensure no other peripheral devices are connected.
  3. If the problem persists after 1 and 2, test with a different mouse.

I tried another mouse, the problem is still there, I asked chat and 2 other players  said they are having the same issue. It is making  play with a feeder rod impossible, I loose my PVA each cast

1 hour ago, SteelHead said:

I tried another mouse, the problem is still there, I asked chat and 2 other players  said they are having the same issue. It is making  play with a feeder rod impossible, I loose my PVA each cast

What kind of mouse are you using?

1 hour ago, SteelHead said:

same one I have been using for 2 years or more

Hello - please try closing all unnecessary software that might be running and see if this resolves the problem. This especially includes the logitech configuration application, any overlays related to the logitech software, any overlays related to graphics driver tools (most modern cards have overlays in the software packages, sometimes these are enabled by default).

If this resolves the problem then turn them on one by one to figure out which one is the culprit.