Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I wanted to move the steam account to you, but it seems that it is not possible, or so it gives me the impression. I made the request in your email and it was answered in 6-7 hours, in the meantime I sent a private message in the game to Mr Elwoo and he said it lasts until 24. oke i understood i said i'm sorry and yes i can wait, i replied with that message "We are pleased that you have chosen the standalone version of our game." and since then nothing has happened. total expected 48 hours and no response. can anyone help me or?

1 hour ago, brckbrasov1988 said:

Hello, I wanted to move the steam account to you, but it seems that it is not possible, or so it gives me the impression. I made the request in your email and it was answered in 6-7 hours, in the meantime I sent a private message in the game to Mr Elwoo and he said it lasts until 24. oke i understood i said i'm sorry and yes i can wait, i replied with that message "We are pleased that you have chosen the standalone version of our game." and since then nothing has happened. total expected 48 hours and no response. can anyone help me or?

We take Sundays off. Please be patient. Your request will be handled. Also please see this post: 

We take Sundays off  ........... okay. it is human to have free you too, just waiting for an answer as i am tired of running the game on the steam and every time i change the map the white screen with the message rf4 does not respond. a good day ! in the game i have roFisher, I talked to Mr. Elwoo 1 day ago, I sent you a private message in the game. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience but it is really annoying to give me that error all the time when I change the map