Sign in to follow this  
Florin

Standalone account transfer to Steam account

Hello, I have a Standalone account and since I can play only the Steam version, can you transfer the Standalone Version acccount to Steam acccount?

Thank you,

Florin

1 hour ago, Florin said:

Hello, I have a Standalone account and since I can play only the Steam version, can you transfer the Standalone Version acccount to Steam acccount?

Thank you,

Florin

Hello, we cannot transfer you to Steam.

Why not? It is not my fault that Standalone and Steam version do not use the same database, right?

8 minutes ago, Florin said:

Why not? It is not my fault that Standalone and Steam version do not use the same database, right?

Hello - because we cannot. We cannot transfer you to Steam.

What should I do now? Isn't there a solution, like an admin giving me my items and my level?

I do not want to start from 0, I did invest a lot of hours in the Standalone account.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, Florin said:

What should I do now? Isn't there a solution, like an admin giving me my items and my level?

I do not want to start from 0, I did invest a lot of hours in the Standalone account.

Thank you

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. You can start a new Steam account or download the client and play your account. By the way, why can't you play on the client?

Because I do not own a gaming device anymore, I am playing on a Macbook using Geforce Now.

Just now, Florin said:

Because I do not own a gaming device anymore, I am playing on a Macbook using Geforce Now.

I see. I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do to help you in this case.