please help me ,I'm new to this game .

After i update the game this morning it always says connection error after awhile i got this ( picture below)

i don't know the problem , i tried uninstall and install again but the problem is still there .

please help. thank you

123.jpg

1 minute ago, mcmxciiicach said:

please help me ,I'm new to this game .

After i update the game this morning it always says connection error after awhile i got this ( picture below)

i don't know the problem , i tried uninstall and install again but the problem is still there .

please help. thank you

123.jpg

steam server btw .

2 hours ago, mcmxciiicach said:

steam server btw .

Please provide your system specifications. CPU, RAM, Graphics Adapter, etc.

2 hours ago, mcmxciiicach said:

well i tried the tool i saw in this forum and i already send the outputlog in support 

here's the outputlog

OutputLog_LAPTOP-BJOP223D_20200331230756.txt 182.28 kB · 2 downloads

Hello - so your machine should be able to run the game, but I am seeing two bits of weirdness. First off your systems is reporting two different graphics cards and the both seem to be using the same shared memory. Try disabling the on board Vega 8 graphics. If you cannot do that, try this article https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-017 and see if that helps.

What I am seeing is that your video driver is crashing. The cards may be conflicting with each other.

17 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

Hello - so your machine should be able to run the game, but I am seeing two bits of weirdness. First off your systems is reporting two different graphics cards and the both seem to be using the same shared memory. Try disabling the on board Vega 8 graphics. If you cannot do that, try this article https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh-017 and see if that helps.

What I am seeing is that your video driver is crashing. The cards may be conflicting with each other.

Thank You for the help its working now .

• Like 1