47 minutes ago, RealRolandas69 said:

Tried this, and I think I found the problem, I can't delete one file from here, it says that its corrupted, restarting pc doesnt help, any program that forces file to delete can't delete it, so will try somehow to fix it

@RealRolandas69 Try booting into safe mode and see if you can remove it that way.

2 hours ago, ImmortalSoul1983 said:

I'm having a hard time getting the game to work. On my old computer I clocked over 400 hours this was on steam. When it loads the game it goes to black screen but with sound. But no movement or picture. Nothing. I'm force to shut computer off wrong. I thought maybe it was the steam game client doing it. I tried this version of the game. At first it worked all. The pond loaded ok. When I went to Mosquito lake and again it loaded then black screen. But no picture but has sound. The computer freezes again. I can't exit the game with the Crlt Alt f4 or ctrl alt delete. No keys respond. Again I have to shut it off wrong. I loved this game and I just want to play again but I don't understand in why it's doing this black screen? This is almost a new computer. Here's what this computer has. 

Processor: AMD A9-9425 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G    (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
 Memory: 4096MB RAM
 Available OS Memory: 3982MB RAM
 Page File: 4847MB used, 6968MB available

Card name: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x98E4)

Display Memory: 2059 MB
Dedicated Memory: 68 MB
Shared Memory: 1990 MB

Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

@ImmortalSoul1983Thank you so much for the proper system information. Unfortunately, the problem is most likely the graphics adapter. It is on our unsupported adapters list which you can find in the first post of this thread. Because of this, the support we can offer will be limited. Please try the below steps to remedy your problem.

1. Uninstall and reinstall the graphics adapter drivers.
  2. Change the games graphic settings to minimum at the login screen.
  3. Restart the game.

If the above does not make the game playable, you could try using a third party tool to completely remove your adapter drivers and reinstall them cleanly. It might help. Finally, the first post of this thread has many trouble shooting steps you might try. However, due to your card being unsupported this is all the support we can really offer.

1 hour ago, JedCooper said:

Hi. My name is Mario.
I hope i have posted in the right section of the forum. Otherwise, excuse me.
I play at RF4 with a Steam account named Piermatteobarambani.
I would like to log in to your forum through this account. All my attempts have failed. Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.

.mario

@JedCooperUnfortunately, we cannot link your Steam account to a forum account. You will need to use a separate account on these forums.

4 hours ago, JedCooper said:

Hi. I'm still here to ask.
I started playing at 12:00 GMT/1:00 CET but I didn't receive the "Happy Hour" bonus when i caught a fish. Is that normal?
Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, LagerLout said:

to get happy hour after 12am restart your game  and if you have premium 

@JedCooperLagerLout is correct. You must have premium time to get the happy hour bonus.

1 minute ago, el2l2ol2 said:

Not sure if I'm asking in the right place, but I'll give it a try :)

Today I noticed that I can't see the people that I have chatted with via "personal messages", I just had a messages sent to me by another player, and the only one I could see in the "Messages" tab was him, I can't see the other people that I have chatted with, in the past, does anyone know if the "Messages" tab gets deleted after some time?

@el2l2ol2It can, and if you have multiple accounts that can reset the data file the messages are stored in sometimes. Also if you delete the directories in AppData to fix problems, the message store can get deleted that way too.

12 minutes ago, Just_me said:

had today a few times that i had to restart because i could not switch from shovel to rod. now i got disconnected and after login i lost about 600 silver had 900+ and now 398. Made 1200 silver today. Now i'm gonna empty my net so i'm back at 900 instead of 1500+. ingame name Vlieger

@Just_meDo you have any evidence of the previous balance? Everything looks normal when i review your catches and purchases.

13 minutes ago, Just_me said:

i had 1200 silver, bought for 200- 250 groundbait and had roughly 900 left , after crash i lost my last collect so back to 398silver 

@Just_meI understand, I cannot find any evidence that any silver went missing. That is why I was asking you if you have any evidence. If you cannot provide anything then I cannot help you further as much as I wish I could.

12 hours ago, Just_me said:

there is never a way to prove it when its gone. i see nobody taking screenshots after every transaction.  and that's  why i still are messing around with alpha's at level 36 ...

No way to make money. ...I would allready be glad if they fix the game that i dont have to restart te game every hour

@Just_meWell I can't help you with the silver, but I might be able to help with the connection issues. Could you please provide your full system specifications? Also, try these steps:

1. In your in game settings change your network protocol to UDP. Restart the game. If it does not reduce or eliminate the disconnections switch back to TCP and try step 2.
  2. Reduce your graphics settings to minimum and restart the game. If this does work, then tweak each setting one by one to balance visual performance and application performance.
  3. If step 2 did not work, navigate to your c:\users\%username%\AppData folder.
  4. In that folder you should see two folders name LocalLow and Roaming. Go into each of those and delete any folder with RF4 or RussianFishing4 in the name. Then restart the game. Those folders will be recreated.

If step 4 does not help, then go to the first post in this thread and run the pathping command listed there and send the output as a reply to this conversation, or send it to support@rf4game.com. Please do not forget to include your system specifications as well.

1 hour ago, Just_me said:

i have I7 processor +  GTX 1080ti xtreme and a lot of ram, that will not be the isue. It's just when i shovel and i do that a lot, when i get a bite i can not put away my shovel so i 

have to restart and that happens a lot for a few months

@Just_meThat statement only effects step 2, even then can it really hurt to try it? Did you try the other steps? I want to help you, but unless you start communicating with me and working with me, not arguing to every suggestion I give then I won't be able to help you. Also, exactly how much RAM, and what OS are you running?

16 hours ago, DrCulocane said:

Hello,

a fish just cut my steel leader with his teeth

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.11430_20190212_212123.thumb.png.ca660078ca49179d3e564e30d2433c5e.png

Here is the setup i was using

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.11430_20190212_212153.thumb.png.4a535b2ae8146e62d9aced5980ad17e8.png

with bleak baitfish.

I guess it's a bug so i would like my leader and my super expensive hook back.

Thanks.

@DrCulocaneThis is not a bug. While steel leaders do offer much greater protection to loss due to fish teeth, they do not offer complete protection. It is still possible for a fish to bite through a steel leader, just a lot less likely.

It does not bother me more, I mentioned the GB bug also with the best workaround at a guide I made. (just swap the bite indicator inbefore casting (everything does get autorefilled if you swap anything, but the bite indicator is the quickest way due it's positioning in the menu and at the rod). Sure it is still annoying, but there is a working workaround and if you do it frequently it will become almost automized.

The shovel bugs on the other side are not that commonly known, because not that many people often/frequently using it.

And there is only one workaround, play slower, let animations finish, pack the shovel away inbefore doing anything else.

Still it can happen that the char does bug simply during shoveling and then there is no more character action possible, which does mean losing potential fishes, having to relog, having to replace, defacto wasting much time and potential for something which does happen due most of the time not finished animations/overlapping actions?

That is a no-go, especially over such a long timeframe...

Edited by з

2 hours ago, з said:

It does not bother me more, I mentioned the GB bug also with the best workaround at a guide I made. (just swap the bite indicator inbefore casting (everything does get autorefilled if you swap anything, but the bite indicator is the quickest way due it's positioning in the menu and at the rod). Sure it is still annoying, but there is a working workaround and if you do it frequently it will become almost automized.

The shovel bugs on the other side are not that commonly known, because not that many people often/frequently using it.

And there is only one workaround, play slower, let animations finish, pack the shovel away inbefore doing anything else.

Still it can happen that the char does bug simply during shoveling and then there is no more character action possible, which does mean losing potential fishes, having to relog, having to replace, defacto wasting much time and potential for something which does happen due most of the time not finished animations/overlapping actions?

That is a no-go, especially over such a long timeframe...

Hi 3

I know some of the bugs in game are very frustrating but this is early aces and game is only 50% finished. It will take time for all the bugs to be fixed and for game to be finish. Sometimes bugs that look like can be fixed in short amount of time cause some issues and it will take time to fix them but they will be fixed in the future.

Regards

Levo

44 minutes ago, dylmax91 said:

i'm very angry costamentally disconnected    !!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡

Hi dylmax91

Try to follow steps from the 1st page in this topic. If this won't help please come back and ask for help. 

Thanks

Regards

Levo

3 hours ago, Birdie said:

yea.. This disconnection issue isnt player side.. as it's happening to A LOT of players.. Wasnt the downtime to work on some sort of issue that was happening?

Also.. this span of time many of us couldnt get back into the game.. The forums were also not working..  yet I load up the german client.. Works fine.

Hi Birdie

Thanks for the report, we are aware that some players are getting dc's. Our team is working hard to fix the issues as soon as possible.

Regards

Levo