Hi everyone!

I just want to report something new since the last update. It's not a real bug or a problem. Just something I don't understand. No one was able to give me an explanation.

Since the last update, in the baitcrafting menus, some fishes names are written in blue. In the fish piece crafing section, as in the baitfish section.

Here a screenshot for example.

Is it a simple bug, or does it mean something special?

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181009_163414.png

Okay, I know bells going to tweak mode is a bug, but since the cooking update, all my bells pretty much constantly bug-out on a regular basis. I was doing some work on my non-bottom feeder rods for a bit, but I've always been keeping one active. But seriously, I've basically given up on the game because that one (and then when I do more than one) is constantly jingling like Santa's reindeer on crack.

But really, it's been about two weeks since I've not had the bells bug out. My playtime is dropping drastically. That's not a threat, it's a plea. Please fix the bells?

2 weird things just happened to me.

I got the message that fishteeth cut my rig.... but that wasn't the case. Was on Sura.

I was reeling in a catfish at Sura. All of the sudden I lost my fish while full tension was on the rod. I reeled in my rig and I heard my bail close. That is weird. Propably caused the loss of fish but I was reeling in the fish with full tension... not even close to my enter button.

Hello there.

I had a bug on the pier at Volkhov, when one of my rods was on its stand. It showed "Fish got away". After this, all my lines disappeared. I tried to reel in the rod where the fish gone away. But suddenly I received the warning that my reel is nearly spooled, and it was the case. Invisible line, and sudden instant spooled reel. Had to reboot the game.

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181013_195846.thumb.png.90e67f17a4e48c23d343265f760c0063.png

6 hours ago, ScatterBrain said:

2 weird things just happened to me.

I got the message that fishteeth cut my rig.... but that wasn't the case. Was on Sura.

I was reeling in a catfish at Sura. All of the sudden I lost my fish while full tension was on the rod. I reeled in my rig and I heard my bail close. That is weird. Propably caused the loss of fish but I was reeling in the fish with full tension... not even close to my enter button.

@ScatterBrain It is indeed possible for a catfish to 'cut with teeth'. It is rare, but it does happen.

Hi During Dreamtrip's tele-stick only comp at Mosquito on 14.10.18 5 or 6 different people including me had a problem where when pressing 1,2 or 3 to pick up rods it would make the character freeze and u cant pick anything up or move. The only way to un-freeze is to move map or re log. I have been able to replicate this bug only using telesticks so far.  

Thanks for any response. 

7 minutes ago, enigmaa said:

Hi During Dreamtrip's tele-stick only comp at Mosquito on 14.10.18 5 or 6 different people including me had a problem where when pressing 1,2 or 3 to pick up rods it would make the character freeze and u cant pick anything up or move. The only way to un-freeze is to move map or re log. I have been able to replicate this bug only using telesticks so far.  

Thanks for any response. 

@enigmaaWere you performing any other actions when this happened? Like digging for worms? Sometimes if you do not let an animation finish you can get an error or not be able to perform normal actions.

10 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@enigmaaWere you performing any other actions when this happened? Like digging for worms? Sometimes if you do not let an animation finish you can get an error or not be able to perform normal actions.

no i was just trying to pick up the pole when a fish took the bait. 

11 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

I found when i happens to dreamtrip in his stream last night unfortunately its muted but when he goes to pick up the last rod the bug happens. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/322247458?t=05h53m08s      

3 hours ago, enigmaa said:

I found when i happens to dreamtrip in his stream last night unfortunately its muted but when he goes to pick up the last rod the bug happens. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/322247458?t=05h53m08s     

@enigmaaHe did not let the putaway animation complete. We are aware of this bug, in the meantime the best thing you can do to avoid triggering it is to ensure your animations are complete, and to not double click when doing things like digging.

• Thanks 1

I find a bug again on ladoga lake .. look at the pics and remove that …. try to make the boat so that when you drop the anchor to stand still ! Thanks .

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181017_043249.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.10788_20181017_043206.png

ich habe ein problem gestern am 16.10.18 habe ich mir die fd420 gekauft und eine lacerti4000s und habe die getestet und dan wollte ich offline gehen und dan habe ich die fd420 in den rucksack verstaut und bin offline gegangen. und heute als ich wieder online kamm 17.10.18 war die rute und die rolle einfach weg und meine 500silber hab ich auch nicht wieder damit ich sie wieder neu kaufen kann was kann ich jetz machen bin erst lv15 und biss ich wieder 500 silber gefarmt habe gehts eine weile. wäre nett wen ihr mir helfen könnt. :)

5 hours ago, SwissBird said:

I have a problem yesterday on 16.10.18 I have bought the fd420 and a lacerti4000s and have the tested and dan I wanted to go offline and dan I stowed the fd420 in the backpack and went offline. and today when I came back online 17.10.18 was the rod and the role just gone and my 500silver I have not again so that I can buy new again what can I do now only lv15 and I bit again 500 silver gefarmt gehts a while. would be nice who you can help me. :)

@SwissBirdHello, we show that you still have the gear in your inventory. Please log in and out, and if it is still missing let us know.

1 hour ago, jimmy95 said:

Hello, this is the 4th time that it happens to me by using low-profile baitcasting reel, the fish disappears.
Google Translate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTluw-_WyWw

@jimmy95Please post a picture of your setup. Also, please run the following command the next time it happens and post the results here: pathping 78.155.213.135&&pause. I'd like to see what your connection to us looks like when that happens.

There seems to be a bug when getting a snag while trolling.

Snag indicator does not light up, and I can't get the hook free using rmb, have to alt+f4 to release the snag. 

Happened 3 times today at Volkhov, and no, it is not cat, this last time i was able to spot the leader/lure, and there was no fish there.

3 hours ago, jimmy95 said:

Where can I find the command? please

My setup

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10788_20181018_222936.thumb.png.272a399dde42f150daae8586bed0a33a.png

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.10788_20181018_222950.thumb.png.31f8b1a1556b1b92bc4af7c8487a32eb.png

@jimmy95You will need to run the command from a command prompt. Do it the next time you lose a fish like that.

• Thanks 1