Jump to content
Elwoodiath2

First International In Game Medal Tournaments

Recommended Posts

Dear players,


We are organizing our first international tournament. We would like to invite you all to join it. As this is the first time we are launching this tournament in all regions, we would like to inform you that despite our efforts, small complications or errors may occur. Please treat this as a test tournament with prizes and once again we invite all of you to participate.

 

Thank you,

 

Your RF4 Team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Competition conditions:

 

The junior tournament can only be participated by players between level 1 and level 19. The winner of the junior tournament receives a medal that will be visible in the in-game profile, which is very rare, it can only be obtained by players up to level 19. Competition conditions, fish types and water bodies can be changed. It depends on the tournament type.

bg_junior-S.png.2a1ad40b5000d110839cc32cc4fb4f1b.png

 

Competition conditions:

 

The high-level tournament can be participated by players at level 34 and above. The three best players of the tournament will receive a medal which is visible in the in-game profile. The medals will be available in bronze, silver and gold. Competition conditions, fish types and water bodies can be changed. It depends on the tournament type.

bg_krugosvetka_gold-S.png.5e37f7f128de4a819955b1a09f22c6ed.pngbg_krugosvetka_silver-S.png.7f0aafabf1c9580b7b3a483aab95254f.pngbg_krugosvetka_bronze-S.png.e4c63175be40970af9e9808f348e85a5.png

 

Thank you,

 

Your RF4 Team

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZedMcJack said:

What about players that are levels from 19 to 34?

Hello - for this first event there is nothing for levels 19 to 34. That being said the tournament system is under constant review and improvement so just because this first event does not have any options for 19 to 34, this does not mean future events will not include them. This is the first test of some new features.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This cool that you are making tournaments but is sucks for those of us once again who are in the middle. Couldn't you make a medium ground one that is like the Junior one so we can all participate? I would think the bulk of active players (at least before the Tunguska)  are in this middle ground too which maybe is the reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BrainBeat_Gaming said:

This cool that you are making tournaments but is sucks for those of us once again who are in the middle. Couldn't you make a medium ground one that is like the Junior one so we can all participate? I would think the bulk of active players (at least before the Tunguska)  are in this middle ground too which maybe is the reason?

 

If they cover all the levels it will not boost premium sales witch is most likely the purpose of this event. In RF4 almost everything that is done to the game is made to boost profits, witch I personally have no problem with, because the core game is still great.

Edited by kmartw0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BrainBeat_Gaming said:

This cool that you are making tournaments but is sucks for those of us once again who are in the middle. Couldn't you make a medium ground one that is like the Junior one so we can all participate? I would think the bulk of active players (at least before the Tunguska)  are in this middle ground too which maybe is the reason?

 

On 7/29/2020 at 10:08 AM, Elwoodiath2 said:

Hello - for this first event there is nothing for levels 19 to 34. That being said the tournament system is under constant review and improvement so just because this first event does not have any options for 19 to 34, this does not mean future events will not include them. This is the first test of some new features.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kmartw0w said:

 

If they cover all the levels it will not boost premium sales witch is most likely the purpose of this event. In RF4 almost everything that is done to the game is made to boost profits, witch I personally have no problem with, because the core game is still great.

 

On 7/29/2020 at 10:08 AM, Elwoodiath2 said:

Hello - for this first event there is nothing for levels 19 to 34. That being said the tournament system is under constant review and improvement so just because this first event does not have any options for 19 to 34, this does not mean future events will not include them. This is the first test of some new features.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone please note the operative word here is test. This is the first time using this system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I guess in some ways this makes some sense if the majority of players are in the middle still then only allowing the top end guys to compete would be good as they have not doubt more experience with issues in the game anyway so may be more forgiving. In some ways the smaller guys may be the same as they don't know better but you are just as likely to put off your future best customers if there are problems which may or may not be worth their time if the prizes are not great. But it still does lease the masses left out feeling no love all the same.

 

I guess what is there to stop someone creating a new account just to compete in these tournaments and so on the lower end the true new players are likely to be crowded out by these second or more accounts?

 

The other thing I hope these tournaments will be over a full 24 hours (IRL) period as not everyone is for example in Europe.

Edited by BrainBeat_Gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BrainBeat_Gaming said:

I guess in some ways this makes some sense if the majority of players are in the middle still then only allowing the top end guys to compete would be good as they have not doubt more experience with issues in the game anyway so may be more forgiving. In some ways the smaller guys may be the same as they don't know better but you are just as likely to put off your future best customers if there are problems which may or may not be worth their time if the prizes are not great. But it still does lease the masses left out feeling no love all the same.

 

I guess what is there to stop someone creating a new account just to compete in these tournaments and so on the lower end the true new players are likely to be crowded out by these second or more accounts?

 

The other thing I hope these tournaments will be over a full 24 hours (IRL) period as not everyone is for example in Europe.

  1. There is nothing to stop someone from creating a level one account. However, since these items are not transferable this really does not make a lot of sense.
  2. This is not some nefarious plan, this is a test as I have stated repeatedly.
  3. Finally, please read the links to the tournaments I have posted. If you bothered to read them before speculating you would have seen that these tournaments go from 7/31 to 8/02 which is much longer than 24 hours.

I do not want to sound harsh, but please read before posting. This behavior tends to end in moderated status if repeated.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:
  1. There is nothing to stop someone from creating a level one account. However, since these items are not transferable this really does not make a lot of sense.
  2. This is not some nefarious plan, this is a test as I have stated repeatedly.
  3. Finally, please read the links to the tournaments I have posted. If you bothered to read them before speculating you would have seen that these tournaments go from 7/31 to 8/02 which is much longer than 24 hours.

I do not want to sound harsh, but please read before posting. This behavior tends to end in moderated status if repeated.

 

True I had not read them that is my bad but was making a comment in general and not in anyway trying to attack you just voicing my opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BrainBeat_Gaming said:

True I had not read them that is my bad but was making a comment in general and not in anyway trying to attack you just voicing my opinions.

Please note that I really do not take much  as a personal attack. My job is to simply ensure that the correct information is being delivered to the players. Occasionally I fail and apologize and provide the correct information. My response was meant to do two things:

  1. Correct the misinformation / speculation.
  2. Prevent something actionable from occurring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi, just a question, Italy isn't a region where the tournament take place..i can't play the tournament if i'm from italy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, viktorprj said:

En means other regions?

Yes EN is other regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gday, 

@Elwoodiath2 Will the 5 tournament water bodies for pike be specified or it can by any lake? Right now it says 5 bodies but i cant seem to find witch ones. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmartw0w said:

Gday, 

@Elwoodiath2 Will the 5 tournament water bodies for pike be specified or it can by any lake? Right now it says 5 bodies but i cant seem to find witch ones. Thanks!

@kmartw0wGo to the tournament post in the player panel on the main page where you sign up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

@kmartw0wGo to the tournament post in the player panel on the main page where you sign up.

 

I just noticed that there are none specified on the main post either. What this means is you can catch the Pike from any waterbody that has it up to 5. You'll want to get one on 5 waterbodies to max your count, then go back and see about maxing your weight on each waterbody.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the total weight is counted for each lake or overall?

I just can get a pike on 5 lakes then go to ladoga for example and increase my total weight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bogrado said:

So the total weight is counted for each lake or overall?

I just can get a pike on 5 lakes then go to ladoga for example and increase my total weight?

No. It is the best pike from 5 Lakes. Example:

 

1. Mosquito: 1.1 kg

2. Winding: 1.5 kg

3. Ladoga: 2kg

4. Akhtuba: 1.2kg

5. Kuori: 1.3kg

 

Total 5.1kg

 

Then if you catch and 1.2 kg fish on Tunguska it will knock Mosquito off the list. So it's the best 5 fish from up to 5 waterbodies.

 

1. Tunguska: 1.2 kg

2. Winding: 1.5 kg

3. Ladoga: 2kg

4. Akhtuba: 1.2kg

5. Kuori: 1.3kg

 

Total 5.2kg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...