James Ali Hamidi Korda

Game is stuck after I input account name and password

Thank you for the report.  We are aware and looking into it.

hi, i have the same problem, tried to restart pc and router many times, i'm from italy. 

I am having the same issues, any eta for when it might be solved? ( Using Steam client )

5 hours ago, Fishers12 said:

I am having the same issues, any eta for when it might be solved? ( Using Steam client )

8 hours ago, viktorprj said:

hi, i have the same problem, tried to restart pc and router many times, i'm from italy. 

Hello - if you are still having problems please start a new post and in it provide your in game name.

11 hours ago, James Ali Hamidi Korda said:

Okay. Is it just me then, or a bigger problem? Thanks Croosh

Hello - if you are still having problems what is your in game name?

Just one other thing, the International Competition this weekend.

Can I enter without being experienced enough to go to Old Burg. I mean, the criteria says you have to catch each fish at each location.

3 at Mosquito, 3 at Winding and 3 at Burg. I was wondering if my catches at Mosquito and Winding will be enough to compete. I'm only a level 8. 

Hope this is clear enough. Even if I cannot compete for a medal I might just enter for the experience. 

Cheers Sir.

2 hours ago, James Ali Hamidi Korda said:

Just one other thing, the International Competition this weekend.

Can I enter without being experienced enough to go to Old Burg. I mean, the criteria says you have to catch each fish at each location.

3 at Mosquito, 3 at Winding and 3 at Burg. I was wondering if my catches at Mosquito and Winding will be enough to compete. I'm only a level 8. 

Hope this is clear enough. Even if I cannot compete for a medal I might just enter for the experience. 

Cheers Sir.

It may be enough - however, getting to level 12 is easily possible in a few days. But why not try even if you are not level 12 when it starts, you'll probably be by the time you finish competing 🙂

• Thanks 1