Pindobinha

Team Tournament - Back to origins

I dont think the results are corect !  we had 44.852 kg so someone should check that out please !!

Edited by chacha_kazo
  • Like 1

This is the email i sent for our team:

Team: The Wicked Turtles

Team Captain: Swamp_donkie

chacha_kazo:         4.950kg Chub + 302g*15 = 4.530kg Dace + 4.973kg Tench

PreparedKing:        5.685kg Chub + 276g*15 = 4.140kg Dace + 5.012kg Tench

Swamp_donkie:     4.692kg Chub + 334g*15 =  5.010kg Dace + 5.860kg Tench

Total: 44.852kg
  • Like 1

Hello,

Yes, there was a typo on the results, we're really sorry,  and it is now fixed, congratulation to the winners.

1st Place The Wicked Turtles 44852
2nd Place Caribbean Pirates 44651
3rd Place Blue Tag Gaming 1 43865
4th Place The Pub 43373
5th Place Outlaws 40407
6th Place Salty Rejects 38959
7th Place Bremilson Team 38524
8th Place Blue Tag Gaming 2 38166
9th Place Blue Tag Alfa Team 36392
10th Place Unusual Suspects 33974

Regards,
Pindobinha.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

posted twice the results saying the top 3, now changed. surely you have to pay out pirates and turtles the same now? 

theres also now a team come out of no where and got 5th? are these results not double and triple checked before posting? makes you wonder if any other comps were wrong  if your checking your teams results this is not the " results " this was the original one posted then changed.

COMP2.jpg

Edited by Railzy

There was a simple mistake in calculations and it was fixed.  End of story.  There is absolutely no need to second guess other comps.  If somebody had noted an error they would have simply pointed it out and the results would have been re-evaluated just like they were here.

9 minutes ago, Crucian said:

There was a simple mistake in calculations and it was fixed.  End of story.  There is absolutely no need to second guess other comps.  If somebody had noted an error they would have simply pointed it out and the results would have been re-evaluated just like they were here.

there was a few mistakes not just one, thats why i said why are the results not double checked to confirm everything before being posted. how can you miss an entire teams results out not just a misstype. i wasnt in the comp but when gold is involved which is basically a monetary item and by this i mean real cash bought item, the results should be checked before posting.

Edited by Railzy

As you said yourself.  You are not even involved.  This is a simple attempt to stir up trouble and it will not be tolerated.  Let it go.  The errors were fixed and that is the end of it.

• Like 1