Crucian

Float Fishing Q&A

6 hours ago, Levo said:

Hi vsmbenett

You could farm skill points for floating on OLd Burg - target tench and on WInding Rivulet - target Gudgeons and Bleaks 

Both ways are good 

Gl 

Regards

Levo

Thanks Levo !

Is there any disadvantage for using sliding float compared to fixed float? We gain a bit of accuraccy, but is there any price to it?

22 hours ago, Angud said:

Is there any disadvantage for using sliding float compared to fixed float? We gain a bit of accuraccy, but is there any price to it?

Not that i know of off hand

20 hours ago, marcelo said:

hello people who suggest me to raise the float ability to 70% I currently have 66.5% although I do not get sacked the habiladad I have to take about 200 fish to give me 1% skill

@marceloOne technique I have heard of people is fishing for high bite rate smaller fishes such as bleak. You may want to find a spot where the fish bite constantly and fish there. You might not make as much silver, but you might get a few more skill ups. Other things you can do:

1. Switch skills - constantly float fishing will reduce skill up rate after a while, switch to bottom/or spinning and then come back to float.
  2. Premium time - premium time provides a boost to skill up rate.
  3. Happy hour - perhaps float fish during happy hour to increase your skill up rate.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

Una técnica que he escuchado de la gente de @marcelo es la pesca de peces más pequeños con alto índice de mordeduras, como el sombrío. Es posible que desee encontrar un lugar donde los peces muerden constantemente y pescan allí. Puede que no ganes tanta plata, pero podrías obtener algunas habilidades adicionales. Otras cosas que puedes hacer:

1. Habilidades de cambio: la pesca de flotación constante reducirá la velocidad de aumento de habilidad al cabo de un rato, cambiará al fondo o al girar y luego volverá a flotar.
  2. Tiempo premium: el tiempo premium proporciona un aumento de la tasa de habilidad.
  3. Hora feliz: tal vez haga flotar a los peces durante la hora feliz para aumentar su índice de habilidad.

Thank you very much for the advice I'm not premium

Hi, I am level 22  I have been using redstick for a long time i am stuck at 63.9% I am using sliding rig i tried all hook size 

I not get no points even in happy hour what can i do?

7 minutes ago, beau76 said:

Hi, I am level 22  I have been using redstick for a long time i am stuck at 63.9% I am using sliding rig i tried all hook size 

I not get no points even in happy hour what can i do?

Change places, baits and what is the most important kind of fish. If you constantly fish the same kind of fish, the experience does not come. Good luck!

@Elwoodiath2 @Levo Can you give us some details about how sandwich bait works?

Does it matter which bait is first?

Using two different baits has the same effect as 2 rods with those baits if you managed to get them in the exact same spot? I mean, the fish is attracted by one individual bait or by the combination of those two?

If the fish is active in one spot on certain bait, using same bait in both slots increases the bite chance or has has no effect?

On 12/9/2018 at 8:50 AM, bogrado said:

@Elwoodiath2 @Levo Can you give us some details about how sandwich bait works?

Does it matter which bait is first?

Using two different baits has the same effect as 2 rods with those baits if you managed to get them in the exact same spot? I mean, the fish is attracted by one individual bait or by the combination of those two?

If the fish is active in one spot on certain bait, using same bait in both slots increases the bite chance or has has no effect?

Hi bogrado

1. No

2. Some theories say that sandwich bait act as having 2 rods ( I also think that) and some players think that combination is attracting the fish. 

3. I don't think so. 

The part of this game is players exploring, testing and learning what is working better in some situations and what is not. Test it yourself, try to find out yourself and share your experience with others :)

Regards

Levo

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 3:17 PM, Fender said:

Change places, baits and what is the most important kind of fish. If you constantly fish the same kind of fish, the experience does not come. Good luck!

Also take a break from float fishing and do some bottom/spin fishing. I stopped getting points on bottom no matter what I tried so I stuck to float fishing and spinning for a while and when I went back to bottom I began getting points again.