Wayne

Feeder Fishing Q&A

8 hours ago, obacno said:

best reels for 20 lvl bottom fishing feeder?  syberia gold 80s ? sputnik alpha 8000? beluga narga 8000?

Hi

Those 3 are all good, there is not a lot of difference between them, it is more personal choice really. I would personally go for Beluga Narga 8000 ūüôā

Regards

Levo

31 minutes ago, marcelocosquin said:

can someone explain to me what the clip (control +/-) is and how it is used, for which fish the length is adjusted.

Clip or clipping is basically setting the length at which you will defiantly cast for instance if you clip 15m and do a full power cast it will only send out 15m of line

• Like 2

21 hours ago, JP157 said:

Clip or clipping is basically setting the length at which you will defiantly cast for instance if you clip 15m and do a full power cast it will only send out 15m of line

Thanks mate!!!

Hello,

Can anyone tell me please whether the Bottom Fishing skill "Using a simple bottom rig" applies to fishing with both sinkers and feeders, or just to fishing with sinkers in this case?

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Mike57_RF4 said:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me please whether the Bottom Fishing skill "Using a simple bottom rig" applies to fishing with both sinkers and feeders, or just to fishing with sinkers in this case?

Thanks!

Basic/Simple bottom rig is the setup.   In this setup, you can use either feeder, or sinker.   Any bonuses you have in this skill would work with both feeder and sinker

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.13754_20200113_004028.thumb.png.0a1d06946713e0b8d8eacb48b41aef5b.png

1 hour ago, Worminator said:

Basic/Simple bottom rig is the setup.   In this setup, you can use either feeder, or sinker.   Any bonuses you have in this skill would work with both feeder and sinker

Reveal hidden contents

rf4_4.0.13754_20200113_004028.thumb.png.0a1d06946713e0b8d8eacb48b41aef5b.png

Yeah G'day,

What is the color of sludge?

12 hours ago, Ranimal said:

Yeah G'day,

What is the color of sludge?

Greys and Browns blend the best with sludge. If you look at the leaders labeled for sludge in the store you can see the pre-made colors used.

Hi all. I am a big fan of rf series. I have small problem. I dont understand how 2 clip mono, how to 4 example clip it on 12 meters and does it work on feeder with speening reel? 

13 minutes ago, irwinricpu said:

Hi all. I am a big fan of rf series. I have small problem. I dont understand how 2 clip mono, how to 4 example clip it on 12 meters and does it work on feeder with speening reel? 

with the rod in your hand, press ctrl key and use the + and - keys .... remember clipping just makes sure your cast doesn't exceed the clipping distance, it may fall short if you don't put the power in to the cast.

2 minutes ago, Cap_L said:

with the rod in your hand, press ctrl key and use the + and - keys .... remember clipping just makes sure your cast doesn't exceed the clipping distance, it may fall short if you don't put the power in to the cast.

Tnx friend

Posted (edited)

Hello guys!

First of all, thank you for this awesome game.

I have several questions about noise that might scare the fish (when using feeder rods, but might apply in general).

Does catching a fish scare the fish in that area? (fish splashing the water while reeled in)

Casting the bait also makes a splash noise, the noise from landing a float, the noise of normal walking on a bridge or land.

Is there any of that these that can scare the fish?

I sometimes have 2 feeder rods and 1 float and I always wonder if when the float touches the water, the fishes that might bite the feeder baits will be scared.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by adriantdff
grammar

6 hours ago, adriantdff said:

Hello guys!

First of all, thank you for this awesome game.

I have several questions about noise that might scare the fish (when using feeder rods, but might apply in general).

Does catching a fish scare the fish in that area? (fish splashing the water while reeled in)

Casting the bait also makes a splash noise, the noise from landing a float, the noise of normal walking on a bridge or land.

Is there any of that these that can scare the fish?

I sometimes have 2 feeder rods and 1 float and I always wonder if when the float touches the water, the fishes that might bite the feeder baits will be scared.

Thank you in advance!

In my experience none of these things seem to really affect the fish, but I will get clarification and let you know if I find out different.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:17 AM, Crucian said:

In my experience none of these things seem to really affect the fish, but I will get clarification and let you know if I find out different.

Hey Crucian, any updates on the matter please?

13 hours ago, adriantdff said:

Hey Crucian, any updates on the matter please?

Hello, 

I did not reply as I told you I would respond if I found out different.  What I said was correct, these things do not scare the fish.

1 hour ago, Crucian said:

Hello, 

I did not reply as I told you I would respond if I found out different.  What I said was correct, these things do not scare the fish.

Oki doki, thank you very much for clarifying this.

• Like 1

hi, i need a suggestion for upgrading my rod.

recently i just bought a sabre 60s, what is the best feeder rod to pair with it?

3 hours ago, anotherid said:

hi, i need a suggestion for upgrading my rod.

recently i just bought a sabre 60s, what is the best feeder rod to pair with it?

Hello,
I would recommend you a Fortuna Feeder rod, or any feeder/carp rod over 19kg.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

3 hours ago, Pindobinha said:

Hello,
I would recommend you a Fortuna Feeder rod, or any feeder/carp rod over 19kg.

Regards,
Pindobinha.

Ok, so my setup will be

Fortuna Feeder rod

Sabre 60s

15kg line and leader

is this ok? or should i go lower with 10kg line and leader?

Just now, anotherid said:

Ok, so my setup will be

Fortuna Feeder rod

Sabre 60s

15kg line and leader

is this ok? or should i go lower with 10kg line and leader?

Hello,
That seems pretty good, I'm pretty sure you can go a bit higher, around 18kg.

Regards,
Pindobinha.