Wayne

Feeder Fishing Q&A

12 hours ago, dude dade said:

what is the diffirence between standard bottom rig and paternoster rig?

The rig description in game describes each rig, or you can look here as well: https://rf4game.com/userguide/#bottom_equipment

That link should drop you right down to the rig descriptions.

so if i want to buy a new feeder rod what specification of the rod should i look at example: length or max weight

21 hours ago, dude dade said:

so if i want to buy a new feeder rod what specification of the rod should i look at example: length or max weight

Hello,
First of all, always look at the max weight, remember that the rod has to be the stronger link in your setup, then you must look at the test, to balance your setup with the perfect weight.
The other stats are important, but not as much as those two for the balance of your setup, they're more for finesse about your setup.

Regards,
Pindobinha

On 5/25/2020 at 11:08 AM, Pindobinha said:

Hello,
First of all, always look at the max weight, remember that the rod has to be the stronger link in your setup, then you must look at the test, to balance your setup with the perfect weight.
The other stats are important, but not as much as those two for the balance of your setup, they're more for finesse about your setup.

Regards,
Pindobinha

hey what's the diffirence between steel,flurocarbon,braided feeder leader and nylon,flurocarbon,braided lines?

Leaders

Steel/Wire - resistant to fish biting through, mostly used spinning.

Flourocarbon - invisible in certain water types, good for spinning, bottom fishing, etc.

Braided leader - soft, flexible and sensitive, good for carp fishing

Main lines

Nylon - soft and pliant, rub and abrasion resistant (rocks etc). good all around line.

FlouroCarbon - thicker than the other two lines for same test.  Can be invisible in the correct water type. Finesse presentation.

Braided - usually thinner than the previous two lines.  No stretch, good hookset. Damages reels and line guides faster. Resistant to abrasion.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 2:36 AM, Worminator said:

Leaders

Steel/Wire - resistant to fish biting through, mostly used spinning.

Flourocarbon - invisible in certain water types, good for spinning, bottom fishing, etc.

Braided leader - soft, flexible and sensitive, good for carp fishing

Main lines

Nylon - soft and pliant, rub and abrasion resistant (rocks etc). good all around line.

FlouroCarbon - thicker than the other two lines for same test.  Can be invisible in the correct water type. Finesse presentation.

Braided - usually thinner than the previous two lines.  No stretch, good hookset. Damages reels and line guides faster. Resistant to abrasion.

what fish that could bite through line? and also if i combine both flurocarbon leaders and line does that mean i got increased bite chance? also can you please explain in detail braided leader and line because i see no use in them