WoutNL

Campfire stories

Just to prove my point about fish Size:

All caught with Extra Large 2/0, in 2-3 game days.

Pay attention to the weight of the fish and to the friction break dmg compared with the rest of the reel...basically I had no fish that stressed my reel....and my statistics with all my records set before the nerf from January:

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132532.thumb.png.fbf75acabc80f99de3bab26212b7e36e.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132519.thumb.png.2681ae9051b743d5bdc2f81d97b4c823.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132539.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132617.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132858.png

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132909.png

7 hours ago, CadyDady said:

The NERFING of the fish size is real

Enough already with this nonsense please. Nothing was "nerfed". 

I would suggest to check the weekly records instead of players catch to have a better information.
Here are some:

Spoiler

Kuori.thumb.jpg.53c2e0b0e331a35607a76a0649096a92.jpgSevan.thumb.jpg.19ae9b231290359a7c5b2cc5afb8cf2e.jpgburbot.thumb.jpg.465a404a9386ceaf39e55b642c9361ff.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DON DAPA said:

@RF4mod...Is there any future plan's for premium and not just the xp boost but some kind of incentive to invest in premium for high level players ?

It's not only the XP boost that premium gives. But to answer your question - yes , absolutely, we will add more features to premium.

• Like 2

Some one some where will always catch a record fish, and that is that If you lucky u get in that below 1% chance of catching a 8kg+.

Since January my biggest catch was 9 kg 3 Trouth Trophy....what are the chances of getin 3 of the same weight?

In the past I got 8-9-10-12-13 kg fishes many of them...not one after January, and on that time I was only using ONE spoon, ONE.

Now I use all the spoons I have to get some decent fishes. and not one fish of 9KG +

Edited by CadyDady

19 minutes ago, CadyDady said:

Some one some where will always catch a record fish, and that is that If you lucky u get in that below 1% chance of catching a 8kg+.

Spoiler

Since January my biggest catch was 9 kg 3 Trouth Trophy....what are the chances of getin 3 of the same weight?

In the past I got 8-9-10-12-13 kg fishes many of them...not one after January, and on that time I was only using ONE spoon, ONE.

Now I use all the spoons I have to get some decent fishes. and not one fish of 9KG +

Then please don't turn your own experience into false facts. This will be the last time I will tell you that we didn't nerf fish. Don't get me wrong.

....I got the message don't worry....I don't want this section of the forum deleted also.

Have a great day....

Edited by CadyDady
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RF4mod said:

Then please don't turn your own experience into false facts. This will be the last time I will tell you that we didn't nerf fish. Don't get me wrong.

Wow, so now u start threatening people... Seriously... So if his experience is like that than dont u think that he is not giving any false facts? That is his experience and those are the real facts mate... And ya u should never have made these forums if u cant take criticism... And ya his facts are my facts too and are for most of the other high level players too.. So please dont give us that crap.. I dont give a damn even if u block me coz i dont play this game anymore.. For ur info my ingame username is essacksumra so do not block this account i do not use it my brother does... I would have cared earlier to be blocked when the game was good... Dont take us as fools and tell us nothing has been nerfed.. We have played enough of this game to know what things have been changed... U cant even handle criticism i pitty u. 

10 minutes ago, muzamilsajid said:

Wow, so now u start threatening people...

Spoiler

Seriously... So if his experience is like that than dont u think that he is not giving any false facts? That is his experience and those are the real facts mate... And ya u should never have made these forums if u cant take criticism... And ya his facts are my facts too and are for most of the other high level players too.. So please dont give us that crap.. I dont give a damn even if u block me coz i dont play this game anymore.. For ur info my ingame username is essacksumra so do not block this account i do not use it my brother does... I would have cared earlier to be blocked when the game was good... Dont take us as fools and tell us nothing has been nerfed.. We have played enough of this game to know what things have been changed... U cant even handle criticism i pitty u. 

You might wanna re-read the conversation with CadyDady.

30 minutes ago, CadyDady said:

....I got the message don't worry....I don't want this section of the forum deleted also.

Have a great day....

It wont ))

56 minutes ago, RF4mod said:

It's not only the XP boost that premium gives. But to answer your question - yes , absolutely, we will add more features to premium.

I asked about this some months ago, definitely a positive if you do action this with more premium based features *just as long as it does not give too much of an advantage, that would cause a new set of issues with folks calling the game purely as pay to win*

How is the next update coming along if I might be so brazen to ask?

19 minutes ago, Hookjaw Jim said:

I asked about this some months ago, definitely a positive if you do action this with more premium based features *just as long as it does not give too much of an advantage, that would cause a new set of issues with folks calling the game purely as pay to win*

How is the next update coming along if I might be so brazen to ask?

It is in final stage of testing.

• Like 6

yo guys u need to relax there is plenty of other game u can play  right now if you dont like it in this stage  , do like mee i enjoy other games now i dont even bother any more to waste my time in this stage , shop have been over a month with no restock ,, etc etc , i  still can make silver in this game but  compare to the  time in my life  i waste , it is not worth it ,at the end it  is a game , and to keep play  fishing over and over it is so bored sometime  specially in early access , i am going to play again when it hit steam and see a balanced game . so just relax guys no need to argue alot your not going to change any thing. cyaaa

On 3/11/2018 at 1:32 PM, CadyDady said:

Just to prove my point about fish Size:

All caught with Extra Large 2/0, in 2-3 game days.

Pay attention to the weight of the fish and to the friction break dmg compared with the rest of the reel...basically I had no fish that stressed my reel....and my statistics with all my records set before the nerf from January:

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132532.thumb.png.fbf75acabc80f99de3bab26212b7e36e.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132519.thumb.png.2681ae9051b743d5bdc2f81d97b4c823.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132539.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132617.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132858.png

Hide contents

rf4_4.0.9342_20180311_132909.png

the reels mechanism will get wear out even  without catching any fish at all in theory,because when you do spinning to catch you use the reel a lot....that s how the game mechanics work 

Hello RF4Mod, I saw the new update teaser and while I'm excited for that, are there any performance/optimisation improvements we should expect in this patch because a lot more can be done in this game when it comes to optimisation.

Thank you.

Edited by Yoman2822

49 minutes ago, Yoman2822 said:

Hello RF4Mod, I saw the new update teaser and while I'm excited for that, are there any performance/optimisation improvements we should expect in this patch because a lot more can be done in this game when it comes to optimisation.

Thank you.

We have never stoped working on optimization and wont stop in near future. 

• Like 2

I can’t wait to see what this update will all have. Reached lv23, 1 more to go before I can finally fish sura! I need to get my name on the board for the sturgeons =D

I got my Chub on,  it didnt peel out.

Finally got a bite from the trophy salmon i wanna dig out.

Nice one Marco

Edited by bigwrm

14 hours ago, CraPseC said:

the reels mechanism will get wear out even  without catching any fish at all in theory,because when you do spinning to catch you use the reel a lot....that s how the game mechanics work 

I know that.

My point was that after a few hundreds fish...maybe 1k  cought and my friction was 0.8%...Meaning I got no fish big enough to stres my FRICTION BREAK.

That was my point ....But I get it...let's leve it there.

13 hours ago, CadyDady said:

I know that.

My point was that after a few hundreds fish...maybe 1k  cought and my friction was 0.8%...Meaning I got no fish big enough to stres my FRICTION BREAK.

That was my point ....But I get it...let's leve it there.

I don't like to compare a game to real life, but even if you fish a lot and you're catching fish that you pull in with no challenge your gear will last for years and years. But when you stress the gear to the limit going for lunkers your gear will fail you eventually.

Just wanna say a funny story.. we have big rainbow trout at our piers right now and this guy using his 200 dollar rod snapped in half on the 6th fish. I was like wow.. this fishing game isn’t so far off on the wear ratio lmao. 

Darn ol rainbow!

I would have to say that the update is looking good, and the effort the DEV's are putting in putting in new stuff to the game is commendable everything that has been added is just quite awesome though not enough to bring me back to play the game, so ill just wait for another update. But the last line of the patch notes is not quite understandable to me maybe an explanation would be helpful.

*The game world will be restarted at the time of the patch. Fish may change their preferences for baits / lures / locales.

The fish changing their location or spot is understandable, but changing their bait or lure preference??? I do not understand that. Maybe i'm thinking wrong. So is it not like telling me that sharks stop eating meat and become vegetarians. (I am definitely being sarcastic here, but i hope you get my point.)

13 minutes ago, muzamilsajid said:

I would have to say that the update is looking good, and the effort the DEV's are putting in putting in new stuff to the game is commendable everything that has been added is just quite awesome though not enough to bring me back to play the game, so ill just wait for another update. But the last line of the patch notes is not quite understandable to me maybe an explanation would be helpful.

*The game world will be restarted at the time of the patch. Fish may change their preferences for baits / lures / locales.

The fish changing their location or spot is understandable, but changing their bait or lure preference??? I do not understand that. Maybe i'm thinking wrong. So is it not like telling me that sharks stop eating meat and become vegetarians. (I am definitely being sarcastic here, but i hope you get my point.)

Fish rotate their preferences in what they like at the moment depending on many factors (weather, time of day etc). So if, for example, bream was biting on garlic dough before the game world was reset, it may change to lets say blood worms. Instead of keep liking the dough for the period of time.

42 minutes ago, avalanche said:

Fish rotate their preferences in what they like at the moment depending on many factors (weather, time of day etc). So if, for example, bream was biting on garlic dough before the game world was reset, it may change to lets say blood worms. Instead of keep liking the dough for the period of time.

is this based on reality? or just for the game? I think u guys are planing to make the fish more like humans rather than fish. lol... anyways i m not satisfied by your answer but thx for the quick reply mate. (Just my personal opinion though)

in reality also happens within the diet of each fish the bite% varies according to the time of year or area where he lives

what changes is the% of bite if the sea bream mordia 70% garlic balls and 30% blood worms can now be the opposite after each patch you have to test the baits to see which has a higher% of bite