Crucian

Official RF4 Social Media Links

Links to Official RF4 Social Media:

Edited by Crucian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hi admins

why did you ban me from this discord server even though i havent done anything, all i did was take a picture climbing a tree. i dont think this is illegal to do on your server!

4 hours ago, Bob999112 said:

hi admins

why did you ban me from this discord server even though i havent done anything, all i did was take a picture climbing a tree. i dont think this is illegal to do on your server!

Please email support@rf4game.com.

2 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

Please email support@rf4game.com.

After researching your account, we have found that you are a Russian region player. Please contact admin@rf4game.ru for assistance. We did not find a record of anyone being dismissed from the EN / US discord for the reasons you described above. Please note that each region has it's own official discord that enforces it's own set of rules. While there are some common rules, some rules vary from region to region depending on regional laws and regulations.

In the case of the EN / US discord server we do tend to delete posts with non relevant imagery, but only block after repeated offenses.

53 minutes ago, ZedMcJack said:

I just tried it now (50 mins later) Same issue happens. I can see the logo for RF4 then says invite expired.

Thank you anyway!

Edit: I have no idea what is wrong...

Edited by Rockwell6
Additional info

Can someone create a new permanent invite please?

Or even an invite with 24 hours expiry time.

According to discord:

"After some recent changes, links are now set to be seven to eight characters long with the exception of links set to never expire. If you've created a permanent invite link prior to the update on 10/29/2020, the link would have a seven character count. Otherwise, new permanent invite links will contain ten characters."

2 hours ago, ZedMcJack said:

That one was set to 7 days to expire so it should be valid.

I created another one which should be permanent https://discord.gg/fWEDhRzuwD

Thanks so much! I thought you would give me more than half hour if you created the first link at that time.

Unfortunately, the 2nd link doesn't work either, same outcome "link expired".

Just emailed discord... I will post what happens.

On 2/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, ZedMcJack said:

That one was set to 7 days to expire so it should be valid.

I created another one which should be permanent https://discord.gg/fWEDhRzuwD

Thank you, I also changed the original post to include a link for Discord which does not expire, just in case.

Discord moderator!

Could you please check below?

Have the mods check their user list to make sure your Discord Tag isn't on it. If it is, and you're not on the server, it could be that you weren't fully kicked originally. Once your "ghost" is kicked, you should be able to join again.

Another option is that a moderation bot has your Discord Tag on its blacklist. You can ask the mods to check each bot's blacklist to ensure that your Discord Tag is not on it.

I checked all other options and they didn't work.

Its quite funny if my account in the ban list...

I have only one server (joined other 2 yesterday just to test my account) and I was never part of this discord server so it makes me question how I'm banned if that's the issue.

26 minutes ago, Rockwell6 said:

Discord moderator!

Could you please check below?

Have the mods check their user list to make sure your Discord Tag isn't on it. If it is, and you're not on the server, it could be that you weren't fully kicked originally. Once your "ghost" is kicked, you should be able to join again.

Another option is that a moderation bot has your Discord Tag on its blacklist. You can ask the mods to check each bot's blacklist to ensure that your Discord Tag is not on it.

I checked all other options and they didn't work.

Its quite funny if my account in the ban list...

I have only one server (joined other 2 yesterday just to test my account) and I was never part of this discord server so it makes me question how I'm banned if that's the issue.

Discord tag:

Rockwell#9129

8 hours ago, Rockwell6 said:

Discord tag:

Rockwell#9129

Hello - we have removed your ban. This ban appeared to have occurred some time ago under a different team. Most likely you were banned for violating our community rules and guidelines. Please be sure to read our rules here: https://rf4game.com/forum/index.php?/forum/200-rules/ http://www.rf4game.com/rules/ http://www.rf4game.com/eula/ and the rules in the Discord channel. Please note if you violate them your discord account and other accounts could get blocked.