winding.jpg

A small meandering river, with its source situated somewhere near Yaroslavl. The river channel is quite narrow, which makes fishing with practically any tackle comfortable here. A beginner at spin fishing would particularly enjoy this location, as he or she would find here a wide range of predatory fish species. A couple of humble stores and a workshop can be hunted up in the nearest village, and on the edge of the forest there is a sawmill, where rare sorts of wood, used for making lures, can be bought.

To access this body you have to be level 7.

• Like 1

Got my first catfish here today...5kg + ...It was like trying to pull a rock off the bottom of the river with my low level gear lol...I am only level 9 ...Loving this game wish i had come to this game before fp..Its all downhill now for advancing on to other lakes so tight lines guys and see you's out there....

• Like 2

Just lost a Catfish that i had on for 2 in game days and a little into the 3rd morning..  my reel broke after i had the fish on the surface twice, i do not recommend nightcrawlers with the starter feeder rod and 9 silver reel xD 

the pain i felt was real when it broke me.  :( 

i managed to get a screen of it on the surface where would it be located? 

Edit found the screenshot

Spoiler

rf4_4.0.9289_20180122_132808.png

>:( looked a nice size to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Found a decent spot for lower level and medium level players.  Fish = Bream, White Bream, Chub, Ide,  Ruffe, Donets Ruffe, Roach.  Feeder Rods with mostly maggot bait, groundbait seems to help a little but not necessary...

Spoiler

windingr.png

Spoiler

windf.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jvan said:

Found a decent spot for lower level and medium level players.  Fish = Bream, White Bream, Chub, Ide,  Ruffe, Donets Ruffe, Roach.  Feeder Rods with mostly maggot bait, groundbait seems to help a little but not necessary...

Spoiler

windingr.png

Spoiler

windf.png

Nice Spot! thanks for the info

1 minute ago, Tenzen said:

Nice Spot! thanks for the info

@Tenzen Please do not remove the spoilers around images when quoting posts. We put the spoilers on them to keep the forums cleaner and faster loading.

K, sorry didnt know I did, I was trying to hide them lol, not sure how I did it

On 5/6/2018 at 8:37 PM, Jvan said:

Reveal hidden contents

windingr.png

Reveal hidden contents

windf.png

Nice! What hook did you use?

1 hour ago, raigeki1 said:

i search zebra mussel and dace.. where can i find them?

86:103

Cast to the left and wait for the water current to bring the float to you and repeat. 

You'll get Dace, Gudgeon, Roach and Zebra and River mussel here and there.

I used Bloodworms and a size 20 Simmons Happy Hook with a bolo float.

Depth 30cm.

Good luck.

Edited by Yoman2822
  • Like 1

Just started spin fishing here anybody recommend some spinning lures i could try ? While i learn to get the correct retrieve speed for spinners here. 

On 8/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, Wanessa said:

Just started spin fishing here anybody recommend some spinning lures i could try ? While i learn to get the correct retrieve speed for spinners here. 

Same here i want to catch the cats and burbot on lures here😃 no joy so far prob doing it all wrong hoping for some pointers on them ? 

When I did some spin fishing here, I caught a few cats (was not targeting cats at that time, so were random catches) using the Heavens Creek Hypnotic 7 :- Yellow with black dots, currently selling @ 17.8 silver. The bigger version the Hypnotic 20 is currently selling at 19.2 silver.

I was using jig step at around 24 setting. Think I caught them during day, but it's been a while. Maybe worth a try, if not they are good for other species there too, and, work quite good at night.

Forgot to add that the whole Hypnotic series of colours are good in varying weather conditions, but, beware, Pike like the Red and Green, so choose your locations with care. Good for Perch, Zander, occassional Asp I think it was, may have been Ide, and good for Chub, dependent on where fishing. Can't recall all locations since I have not done much spinning for quite a while now. Fish with care with them though at rivers end where the fallen log is, as some big pikes will shred you, but a good spot for Perch and Chub if you are willing to take the risk of loosing 17 to20 silver or more.:) The large bend towards end of map that they Widened in last big update is a good spot for several species and where I got the cats, sorry dont have a map at hand right now for Co-ords but it is where the camp is.

Good luck

Djinn

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know a spot to sin with a hand stick and buoy so I can get lots of money fast?
Which bait to use too?
I was in front of the camp fishing with earthworm, but today I stayed 1 hour (real life time) and I caught only 12 fish with a maximum of 400 grams.

51 minutes ago, slashaway said:

Does anyone know a spot to sin with a hand stick and buoy so I can get lots of money fast?
Which bait to use too?
I was in front of the camp fishing with earthworm, but today I stayed 1 hour (real life time) and I caught only 12 fish with a maximum of 400 grams.

Buy some tiny hooks (size 20-24), Bloodworm and Maggot bait, also bring your earthworms, and go to coordinates 111:126. Use the tiny hooks and bloodworm/maggot/worm, at line depth 30m (experiment with this), and you will catch a lot of 'baby' sized fish species like Bleak, Gudgeon, and Dace. You can also use feeder rods here but you will get some Roach and Chub too (still good).

Just cast your floats into the river and let them float, if you got multiple floats you will be in for a very active fishing session. I recommend 1 or 2 feeders and 1 or 2 floats. Use your tiny hooks and bait above.

These tiny species of fish give almost triple the exp and sell price as Crucian and Gibel Carp. The spot is quiet at night and I recommend experimenting with the river trying to locate Ruffe during the night. Ruffe also use Tiny hooks and worms.

Edited by honker123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, honker123 said:

Compre alguns minúsculos ganchos (tamanho 20-24), Bloodworm e isca de larvas, traga também minhocas e vá para as coordenadas 111: 126. Use minúsculos ganchos e bloodworm / larva / minhoca, a uma profundidade de linha de 30m (experimente com isso), e você vai pegar muitas espécies de peixes do tamanho de um bebê, como Bleak, Gudgeon e Dace. Você também pode usar hastes alimentadoras aqui, mas você também terá alguns Roach e Chub (ainda bons).

Estas minúsculas espécies de peixe dão quase o triplo do preço de venda e do preço como Crucian e Gibel Carp. O local é tranquilo à noite e eu recomendo experimentar com o rio tentando localizar Ruffe durante a noite. Ruffe também usa minúsculos ganchos e minhocas.

Wow
I did not know this, I thought that to get silver it has to be heavy fish.
I'll go there and test what you told me now, I hope I caught lots of fish like that.

I hope the fish stay in this place so I can catch them all.
Thanks for the tip friend.

13 hours ago, slashaway said:

Wow
I did not know this, I thought that to get silver it has to be heavy fish.
I'll go there and test what you told me now, I hope I caught lots of fish like that.

I hope the fish stay in this place so I can catch them all.
Thanks for the tip friend.

to farm silver you will always fish small fish, tenchs, breams, burbots, etc...no damage on your gear and awesome silver, a lot better than farming big carp at bear lake for example.

15 hours ago, honker123 said:

Compre alguns minúsculos ganchos (tamanho 20-24), Bloodworm e isca de larvas, traga também minhocas e vá para as coordenadas 111: 126. Use minúsculos ganchos e bloodworm / larva / minhoca, a uma profundidade de linha de 30m (experimente com isso), e você vai pegar muitas espécies de peixes do tamanho de um bebê, como Bleak, Gudgeon e Dace. Você também pode usar hastes alimentadoras aqui, mas você também terá alguns Roach e Chub (ainda bons).

Basta lançar seus carros alegóricos no rio e deixá-los flutuar, se você tiver vários carros alegóricos, você estará em uma sessão de pescaria muito ativa. Eu recomendo 1 ou 2 alimentadores e 1 ou 2 flutuadores. Use seus minúsculos ganchos e iscas acima.

Estas minúsculas espécies de peixe dão quase o triplo do preço de venda e do preço como Crucian e Gibel Carp. O local é tranquilo à noite e eu recomendo experimentar com o rio tentando localizar Ruffe durante a noite. Ruffe também usa minúsculos ganchos e minhocas.

I went to the place and stayed a long time and I did not find any fish.
I think he moved from place

2 hours ago, chey said:

para cultivar a prata você sempre vai pescar pequenos peixes, tencas, sargos, burbots, etc ... nenhum dano em seu equipamento e prata incrível, muito melhor do que cultivar carpa grande no lago bear, por exemplo.

Any local tips and bait to give me please?
I am going in the places that are telling me, but without success, the fish change places every few days.

17 minutes ago, slashaway said:

Any local tips and bait to give me please?
I am going in the places that are telling me, but without success, the fish change places every few days.

78.97 bait : Cockchafer hook 10

94.105 bait : Redworm hook 10

101.109 bait : Cockchafer - hook 10