Sign in to follow this  
dinosaur1950

Possible additions?

Hi, I just started playing and love the game. In 3 weeks I am almost level 19. As a really old guy lol who was lucky enough to have been involved in fishing right through the evolution of carp fishing and speciman hunting I find this game really interesting. I was lucky enough to have field tested lots of products now in use. I was just wondering if specimen landing nets, rod pods, brollie camps ,aquasheds,  optonic style alarms etc is something that might be added. The brollie camps were invented by Dave Barnes a great friend of mine and hand made in his kitchen lol, Boilies were invented and first used on lakes I fished and I was fortunate to know many of the old anglers now legends. Being involved in one of the first bait companies that side of the game really intrigues me. Optonic alarms were made 100 yards from where I lived. I fished most carp waters in the UK catching almost every known carp (they all had names lol) then when it got so commercial I fished through Europe where I rarely met anyone carping. Just thought someone might find this of interest. Is there a discord chat channel for the game as I could really use a bit of guidance.

happy2bkilled has a great twitch channel and he is also a uk fisherman who enjoys carp fishing, he maybe able to help with many of your queries and theres a number of older streams which you may find helpful. this will give a link to his channel as its not letting me include the actual link. 

www.twitch.tv/happy2bkilled 

Edited by sb farmer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

seems that link only shows a couple of his u tube vids, search on twitter for happy2bkilled,its a fun and welcoming stream for all.

• Like 1