Sign in to follow this  
dinosaur1950

xp

Just now, dinosaur1950 said:

I just had a thought. I only keep green tagged fish to sell. If I catch and release fish do I still get the XP?

Hello dinosaur1950

Yes you do.

Regards,

Crucian

Thanks I thought I had been making a huge mistake lol...Is there anywhere specific or person/group I can ask abot my next rods and reels. I have been playing about 4 weeks,have some nice kit including sabre 60s but at level 20 want to get my first carp gear.I will have around 6-7000 silver so could get 2 fortuna 360xh or 2 siberia 360xh and then I was thinking narga 8000 reels as soon as I can.

30 minutes ago, dinosaur1950 said:

Thanks I thought I had been making a huge mistake lol...Is there anywhere specific or person/group I can ask abot my next rods and reels. I have been playing about 4 weeks,have some nice kit including sabre 60s but at level 20 want to get my first carp gear.I will have around 6-7000 silver so could get 2 fortuna 360xh or 2 siberia 360xh and then I was thinking narga 8000 reels as soon as I can.

Are you a member of our Discord?  Lots of anglers hang out there, and while the forum is definitely the place for specific questions and questions for staff, many will be willing to share their opinions with you.  You can have a look at this guide also 

to see some example setups and to give you an idea of what balanced setups will look like.

On 11/24/2020 at 1:16 AM, dinosaur1950 said:

I just had a thought. I only keep green tagged fish to sell. If I catch and release fish do I still get the XP?

I wonder about the real meaning of the question. Do you ask for a direct release of the fish when you just caught it (options keep or release), or for a fish discarded from the net (discard option when you click on a fish inside the net)?

On 11/24/2020 at 1:23 AM, dinosaur1950 said:

I'd recommend you to invest your silver in Caliber instead of Narga. Slightly stronger brake, superiour spool capacity and half the repair cost (even if you go to the cheaper Ladoga shop) and waiting time to have it done. I mean what's not to like about that? 🙂