Niimrodd

Pop-up and Pellet baits

Hi my fishing friends! Would I need help with Pop-Ups and Pellets on how I could use them as bait? I'm level 10, I have a very basic Feeder
fishing rod with a 2000 reel, 60 gram feeding basket and size 10 medium hook. As if in real life, I tried to look in the store for the silicone forehead I used to use but couldn’t find anything. How can I use these? Thanks for the help in advance <3

kép_2020-11-24_030223.png

kép_2020-11-24_030239.png

6 minutes ago, Niimrodd said:

Hi my fishing friends! Would I need help with Pop-Ups and Pellets on how I could use them as bait? I'm level 10, I have a very basic Feeder
fishing rod with a 2000 reel, 60 gram feeding basket and size 10 medium hook. As if in real life, I tried to look in the store for the silicone forehead I used to use but couldn’t find anything. How can I use these? Thanks for the help in advance <3

kép_2020-11-24_030223.png

kép_2020-11-24_030239.png

Hello Nimrodd,

I am not sure why you are enlarging the text like that, but please do not do so as it is unnecessary and makes it very difficult to read.  Boilies and pellets will become available as you unlock more rig options. 

Regards,

Crucian

39 minutes ago, Niimrodd said:

Sorry for the big font size, idk why it became what it was. Would you explain what options I need to unlock?

Hello, if you hit ESC to open your menu and click on Skills you can see all the skills available, what you have unlocked, and what you need to reach to unlock the locked ones.

5 hours ago, Elwoodiath2 said:

Hello, if you hit ESC to open your menu and click on Skills you can see all the skills available, what you have unlocked, and what you need to reach to unlock the locked ones.

I looked at them, but exactly which one do I need to unlock in order to use Pop ups and Pellets as bait?

2 hours ago, Niimrodd said:

I looked at them, but exactly which one do I need to unlock in order to use Pop ups and Pellets as bait?

Hello,

for pelets and sinking boilies you need to unlock classic hair rig, for pop-up boilies you need to unlock pop-up rig.

Edited by Ragnarocek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Ragnarocek said:

Hello,

for pelets and sinking boilies you need to unlock classic hair rig, for pop-up boilies you need to unlock pop-up rig.

Thanks ❤️