Raoulex

Cafe Orders in Menu

Hello, 

First of all i want to thank you for the good work that you guys are doing. I would like to suggest that the Open orders from Cafe should be visible from the main menu. It would be a good addition to the game and would help us stop spending so much time (many times for nothing), on a road to Cafe and back to fishing spot. 

The orders should be view only, the option to fulfill the order should still be completed by going to the cafe. It would also be a great addition to see orders from all cafe's on all the maps, so if you have the option to fulfill that order, you can go to the specified map.

Thank you 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

Im not sure if im even allowed to comment on someone else's suggestion but i support you @Raoulex i think that it would be really helpful, because on some maps its really annoying to have to walk all the way to the base so you can check the cafe orders and if you lets say need 1 more fish of the certain species to complete the cafe order and you don't have it you have to go back to fishing and again walk all the way to the base where the Cafe is. Great suggestion ! 

• Like 3

I really like this idea too! I spend much time writing down some pending orders to keep track, on some maps the travel is too long and time is wasted to check out orders. Maybe a input/assign a "Hotkey" for the "Cafe" so when we're on the map, order appears like it does for our inventory and such 🙂  

• Like 2

The difficulty is real and here is how I solved it:

- make a screenshot of the orders and take note of the time,

- open the screenshot (via a shortcut on your desk) either on your second monitor if you have one or just switch task when you need to read it.

Im not sure will developers accept to add it the menu, but maybe it would be more profitable for them to sell some kind off pager, smartphone or such equipment that you can buy and see whats in cafe order?

9 minutes ago, ZedMcJack said:

Im not sure will developers accept to add it the menu, but maybe it would be more profitable for them to sell some kind off pager, smartphone or such equipment that you can buy and see whats in cafe order?

Considering is a simulation game, if you already can see records and statistics, means that you already have some kind of device with online feature 🙂 

Of course any feature that will help achieve this is acceptable, even if is bought with gold or silver (keeping the price in a reasonable range).

Edited by Raoulex