Raoulex

Cafe Orders in Menu

On 1/24/2021 at 1:08 PM, ZedMcJack said:

Im not sure will developers accept to add it the menu, but maybe it would be more profitable for them to sell some kind off pager, smartphone or such equipment that you can buy and see whats in cafe order?

yes 😄 thats good idea for them 😄 lets buy smartphone for 50 000 silver to see cafe order 😄 uraaaaaaa next gind 😄

Personally, I believe that the fact you have to go back to the island to gain knowledge of the orders wanted makes it more realistic. Cafe's update their orders daily and they sometimes may not have a website. Therefore, for places such as Belaya River there may not be an online source for them to post these orders. Therefore I believe it should stay the same way. I understand it is a pain sometimes but I just take pictures of the orders before I go out fishing on the venue

2 hours ago, Famood said:

Personally, I believe that the fact you have to go back to the island to gain knowledge of the orders wanted makes it more realistic. Cafe's update their orders daily and they sometimes may not have a website. Therefore, for places such as Belaya River there may not be an online source for them to post these orders. Therefore I believe it should stay the same way. I understand it is a pain sometimes but I just take pictures of the orders before I go out fishing on the venue

Taking in consideration that we are on 21'st century and everyone has technology, we can assume that any cafe can afford a mobile and internet connection, therefore they should be in touch with reality. Cafe orders doesn't update every hour and maybe you don't fish for just an hour and go back to take printscreens of cafe orders. Of course it makes no sense for cafe orders on belaya because is a 5 meters trip to the cafe, lol. You just said that you prefer taking screen shots every hour, now this is your workaround on what the feature requested offers. 

2 hours ago, Raoulex said:

Taking in consideration that we are on 21'st century and everyone has technology, we can assume that any cafe can afford a mobile and internet connection, therefore they should be in touch with reality. Cafe orders doesn't update every hour and maybe you don't fish for just an hour and go back to take printscreens of cafe orders. Of course it makes no sense for cafe orders on belaya because is a 5 meters trip to the cafe, lol. You just said that you prefer taking screen shots every hour, now this is your workaround on what the feature requested offers. 

That is very true. You make a valid argument. Personally, I believe that the time they use making a mobile phone could be used improving other aspects of the game such as the optimisation. It has proven that the game maxes out RTX 2080's without frame limiting. So the time used for a mobile phone could be used on improvement not addition

On 2/13/2021 at 10:05 PM, Famood said:

That is very true. You make a valid argument. Personally, I believe that the time they use making a mobile phone could be used improving other aspects of the game such as the optimisation. It has proven that the game maxes out RTX 2080's without frame limiting. So the time used for a mobile phone could be used on improvement not addition

Buddy, the request is not for a mobile phone, that is a suggestion in a comment, my request is a button in the menu, titled "Cafe orders", where you will see real time cafe orders in view only, you won't be able to fulfill them from the menu, to fulfill them you still need to go to the cafe, this is as real life as it gets and practically is very easy to implement.

Edited by Raoulex

It doesnt need to be new screen it can be another menu option, but they can charge silver for that. And not only for viewing cafe order they can additionally charge for selling it from the menu as well. 10% or 20% of the fish value or one off charge for courier to come, pick up and sell your fish instead of you going all the way back to the cafe.